Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Oops....missed a question on I-130

Oops....missed a question on I-130

Old Dec 2nd 2019, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Nsb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oops....missed a question on I-130

Well after my husband and I reviewed the I-130 2 times each, we managed to miss putting an N/A in the question regarding other names he has gone by !! Got the letter from Embassy and sent the statement they requested back to them the next day from London...
How long will this delay things? The address they said to send it to was the regular address but you had to put
(I-130-RFE) .. which I assume it means to direct it to the area which is already doing the review.
Any thoughts???
Thanks......
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 1:15 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oops....missed a question on I-130

It will take as long as it takes - but it's never a good thing. There is no special team looking at RFE responses, so when it arrives there, is sorted, is redirected to the right officer, and when they get a chance to look at it it'll get done.

Figure 2-3 weeks minimum IMO.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Winston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond reputeWinston_the_Great_Dane has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nsb25
Well after my husband and I reviewed the I-130 2 times each, we managed to miss putting an N/A in the question regarding other names he has gone by !! Got the letter from Embassy and sent the statement they requested back to them the next day from London...
How long will this delay things? The address they said to send it to was the regular address but you had to put
(I-130-RFE) .. which I assume it means to direct it to the area which is already doing the review.
Any thoughts???
Thanks......
I made the same mistake last year. Impact was 2 weeks on our timeline.
W
Old Dec 6th 2019, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Nsb25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info 👍