Wikiposts

Online Approvals?

Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online Approvals?

Hi, I'm new here. Does anyone know if they post online approvals (or RFEs) throughout the day, or just once, say in the morning or evening? I'm driving myself nuts checking it throughout the day

Thanks! My Canadian fiance and I are going for a K1 visa through Vermont, by the way.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 6:01 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online Approvals?

No idea, but I do sympathise with you. When I was at that stage I was checking regularly throughout the day. When I did finally decide to take a break from it I noticed a few approvals on here, decided to check mine and Waheyyyyy! I was approved.

Funny that

CB
Old Feb 13th 2004, 7:27 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by buffalo24
Hi, I'm new here. Does anyone know if they post online approvals (or RFEs) throughout the day, or just once, say in the morning or evening? I'm driving myself nuts checking it throughout the day

Thanks! My Canadian fiance and I are going for a K1 visa through Vermont, by the way.
Hi Buffalo,

I think they must update the site at different times, because when mine was approved, I had checked it from work around 5:00 pm and it was not approved. I check it again at about 11:00 pm and it was!! So....keep checking!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Feb 13th 2004, 7:41 am
Andy Westmoreland

"Noorah101" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by buffalo24
    > > Hi, I'm new here. Does
    > anyone know if they post online approvals (or RFEs) throughout the day,
    > or just once, say in the morning or evening? I'm driving myself nuts
    > checking it throughout the day

I'd heard that it's only updated in batch twice a month and that often
people receive their paperwork before the site changes. I could be wrong
though.

Andy

Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

mattm1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a little note. My k3 visa application was approved but the online site never changed. We just recieved a letter from MSC 4 days after it had been approved saying it had been sent to the NVC. I'm now waiting for my interview date from London and it still hasn't changed at all (guess it never will now!)

Just wanting to give hope to people waiting, you never know when it'll turn up!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:04 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

matt,

If you haven't had your visa interview at the embassy yet then your k3 visa application was not approved. USCIS does not approve visa applications.

Perhaps you are talking about your wife's I-129f petition on your behalf?

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by mattm1980
Just a little note. My k3 visa application was approved but the online site never changed. We just recieved a letter from MSC 4 days after it had been approved saying it had been sent to the NVC. I'm now waiting for my interview date from London and it still hasn't changed at all (guess it never will now!)

Just wanting to give hope to people waiting, you never know when it'll turn up!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:16 am
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by buffalo24

To agree with Noorah, I was checking throughout the day as well. I checked before I left work on a Friday evening and no approval. My UK hubby woke me at 6am the next day (Saturday) saying that he just checked and we were approved! So, in my opinion, after 5 on Friday is good luck!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

mattm1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeff,

I apologise for miswording my post and apologise for trying to give some information to other people who request it. I'm pretty sure most people understand what i was saying and if you didn't again I apologise for that.

I don't really see the point in you posting replies critiscing other people, how does this help anyone? Ultimately people like you are going to stop others replying to posts and helping other people in this situation. If you can't offer friendly advice don't bother posting.

Matt