Wikiposts

One Year Ago Today...

Old May 7th 2004, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Jana is on a distinguished road
Default One Year Ago Today...

One Year ago today, my wonderful husband was granted his K-1 Visa!

I just want to say to all of you who are going through this. Sometimes its tough. Sometimes you think there is no hope...but my GOD, it was worth it all. I am extremely happy to be married and couldn't imagine being apart from him ever again.

Jana
Old May 7th 2004, 7:28 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One Year Ago Today...

Originally posted by Jana
One Year ago today, my wonderful husband was granted his K-1 Visa!

I just want to say to all of you who are going through this. Sometimes its tough. Sometimes you think there is no hope...but my GOD, it was worth it all. I am extremely happy to be married and couldn't imagine being apart from him ever again.

Jana
Very well said, Jana, and I'm sure all of us agree.

Isn't it funny how this process makes you more aware of everything between you? I met Corey online, and I can't remember the exact date that we first communicated, but I just know that it was the first week of May two years ago.

We celebrated our first wedding anniversary in March this year, and I have to say, the time has flown. We spent all that time apart, and now that we're together, the time's disappearing too fast!

Going through this process is like an initiation. It either makes or breaks you, and if you survive, you're that much stronger when it comes to the more trivial problems.

Kate. xxxx
Old May 13th 2004, 3:15 pm
Isabelle's Mommy

AndysGirl will become famous soon enough
Default Re: One Year Ago Today...

I agree with both of you. When this visa wait was hard on Andrew & I, my sister always told me one thing... When you guys are together you are going to forget being apart and all your sadness. Its true. It feels like forever ago. We will be celebrating our 1st anniversary on the 31st. This process has made our relationship stronger.

Good luck to all of you out there that are waiting for your visas.

Robin