Reload this Page >

One Approval after another

Wikiposts

One Approval after another

Old Dec 12th 2003, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default One Approval after another

and we just sit and wait. I have been a US Citiizen my whole life, my parents are both US Citizens, my wife had lived here her whole life and had a green card already. My wife's children are both citizens and so are her parents but we sit here and wait like jerks waiting for MSC to get off there asses and pick up our petition and do the approval. I am so sick right now I feel like closing my business and moving to Turkey so at least my tax dollars are not wasted on incompenent immigration officers and I do believe they lost the the G325-A foems on purpose because I asked for the Congressional rep to check our status.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Approval after another

I pestered them to death and they didn't lose anything on purpose. I called them every business day after sixty.

Originally posted by tmushen
and we just sit and wait. I have been a US Citiizen my whole life, my parents are both US Citizens, my wife had lived here her whole life and had a green card already. My wife's children are both citizens and so are her parents but we sit here and wait like jerks waiting for MSC to get off there asses and pick up our petition and do the approval. I am so sick right now I feel like closing my business and moving to Turkey so at least my tax dollars are not wasted on incompenent immigration officers and I do believe they lost the the G325-A foems on purpose because I asked for the Congressional rep to check our status.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One Approval after another

Originally posted by tmushen
T,

I understand the frustration, but please be patient. A month back, I too was thinking of quiting my job and moving to India.

This is my marriage's 6th month and my wife is still not here in the U.S. I feel so bad because I could have had her with me in 3 months if I'd known of DCF.

But, we made the best of this separation by talking on the phone constantly and getting to know each other.

Hang in there, man.