Omg, Omg - Rfe!!

Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Omg, Omg - Rfe!!

Wow, I'm am so excited I can't even think straight right now! Just on a whim I went to check our status this morning and we have an RFE! I had to read it about 10 times to believe what my eyes were seeing Why am I excited about RFE - well I know they have at least looked at our petition and it will go quick now.

I was expecting and RFE anyway because I had sent in the Divorce Agreement from my previous marraige instead of the Divorce Decree. At the time I didn't know there was a difference and I didn't have the Divorce Decree. Anyway, I have the Divorce Decree now ready to Priority Mail back to them as soon as I receive the RFE in the mail. I'm assuming that's what the RFE is for...but we shall see

I tried calling my sweety but he's not home so I had to share my good news with you all

Cheers,
Angela
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:50 am
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Omg, Omg - Rfe!!

Congratulations on your RFE Angela! I feel funny saying that but action on a service center's part is good news for sure, you're right!! Best of luck on a speedy NOA 2!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mrs.jar2b
Congratulations on your RFE Angela! I feel funny saying that but action on a service center's part is good news for sure, you're right!! Best of luck on a speedy NOA 2!!
Thanks I saw your good news too. Congrats! This has been a really good week for the NG, huh?

Angela
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

LOL!!! Most people fear the dreaded RFE, but someone here has to be different!

Congratulations - just make sure you get it back QUICKLY!!!

Kath
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:03 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Wow, I'm am so excited I can't even think straight right now! Just on a whim I went to check our status this morning and we have an RFE! I had to read it about 10 times to believe what my eyes were seeing Why am I excited about RFE - well I know they have at least looked at our petition and it will go quick now.

I was expecting and RFE anyway because I had sent in the Divorce Agreement from my previous marraige instead of the Divorce Decree. At the time I didn't know there was a difference and I didn't have the Divorce Decree. Anyway, I have the Divorce Decree now ready to Priority Mail back to them as soon as I receive the RFE in the mail. I'm assuming that's what the RFE is for...but we shall see

I tried calling my sweety but he's not home so I had to share my good news with you all

Cheers,
Angela
Hey Angela!!!

At least you know your case has been asigned to an USCIS officer Yipe!!, do you have to wait for the RFE to arrive in the mail before you can send the divorce decree in??
Old Jan 31st 2004, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey Angela!!!

At least you know your case has been asigned to an USCIS officer Yipe!!, do you have to wait for the RFE to arrive in the mail before you can send the divorce decree in??

Hey Hyper - Yep I have to wait because I don't know for "sure" that's what they are requesting. I have it ready to go though so I can send it back out the next day. The only other thing I think it could be is a copy of his birth certificate. Even though the I129-f doesn't specifically request it, I know that some people have gotten RFE's for this too. I have his Birth Certificate ready to go too with the translation

Chao,
Angela
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

ire blues will become famous soon enoughire blues will become famous soon enough

Congrats on the RFE Angela!! TSC was working hard yesterday.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey congratulations!! (some news is better than no news, huh?)

Lily,
Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ire blues
Congrats on the RFE Angela!! TSC was working hard yesterday.

Congrats to you too on your approval! Yep, TSC approved 96 petitions on Thursday and 87 yesterday. I wonder what lit a fire under their butts? Anyone else out there going through TSC from July-Sept, should check their status.

Thanks to everyone for your support. I'll keep you posted.

Angela
Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:20 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Angela,
I know just what you mean about the RFE. After 181 days with Nebraska, I was praying for that status page to change one way or another. Sounds like you have anticipated what the RFE entails and you're all prepared, so it shouldn't be much longer now, and then on to the next phase! Let us know how things turn out.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:46 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi Angela,
I know just what you mean about the RFE. After 181 days with Nebraska, I was praying for that status page to change one way or another. Sounds like you have anticipated what the RFE entails and you're all prepared, so it shouldn't be much longer now, and then on to the next phase! Let us know how things turn out.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Hey girlie!!

I love your slide show!! You two look great!!
How is Mr Pink doing??
Old Jan 31st 2004, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi Angela,

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Thanks SG. I hope it will go quick too! I got your PM by the way. Thanks for the info and I'll keep you updated on that too. Sounds like you had a whirlwind of a day yesterday ! Great that you got all the paperwork faxed - Poor Mr. P and what he had to go through!

Chin up, I'm confident you'll work this out with the Health Ins.

Chao,
Angela
Old Jan 31st 2004, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

An RFE , but hey, things are atleast moving.... Congratulations....
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

ire blues will become famous soon enoughire blues will become famous soon enough

Congrats to you too on your approval! Yep, TSC approved 96 petitions on Thursday and 87 yesterday. I wonder what lit a fire under their butts? Anyone else out there going through TSC from July-Sept, should check their status.

Thanks to everyone for your support. I'll keep you posted.

Angela
Thanks Angela.

I will be wishing you hurried success on getting the second NOA!!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers,
Angela
Angela:

If it is a divorce decree that you are needing.....make sure it is the FINAL DECREE OF DIVORCE and even though USCIS specifically states they do not required "originals", you might want to consider sending them a certified copy of the divorce decree which in FL at least, it means that it has the seal of the Court over a copy of the judge's signature.

Hope they look at the new info quickly,

Dad of 3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.