Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

OMG, guess who came home with a visa

OMG, guess who came home with a visa

Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OMG, guess who came home with a visa

i cant begin to describe how exhausted and happy i am at the moment, ive had like 1hour sleep in 48hrs, drove 650 mile in one day and paid £31.50 to park the damn car, i will give you all the gory details tommorrow when my arms start easing off the steering wheel, and the pro plus wears off.

but i came home with my K-3 and the kids have their K-4's
thanks to everyone who kept their fingers crossed and prayed for me.....

dee
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:31 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yaaaaayyyyy!!! FINALLY!!!! You've been waiting so long, and I'm very pleased you got it!!! Good luck with the rest!!!
Kate. xxxx
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:31 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG, guess who came home with a visa

Originally posted by mrsstrickland
i cant begin to describe how exhausted and happy i am at the moment, ive had like 1hour sleep in 48hrs, drove 650 mile in one day and paid £31.50 to park the damn car, i will give you all the gory details tommorrow when my arms start easing off the steering wheel, and the pro plus wears off.

dee
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo- f**king-Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am so glad for you, no one has suffered more on this forum than you and you deserve it the most

Good Luck and God Bless

Patrick
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

beyness is an unknown quantity at this point

So Happy for you! it is so great to see people getting what they have worked SO hard for! Have fun with it...
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:32 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

That's wonderful! Can't wait to hear your story

Juliet
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Dee,

Congratulations you really do deserve the break you got, so now all that worrying was wasted.

For the sake of the Betting we were running today, so that one of us can collect the huge winnings we had on this, just how many times did u go to the loo before the interview, I had you down for between 4-6 times, be honest there is money riding on this.

Rob
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:46 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by robclews
Dee,

Congratulations you really do deserve the break you got, so now all that worrying was wasted.

For the sake of the Betting we were running today, so that one of us can collect the huge winnings we had on this, just how many times did u go to the loo before the interview, I had you down for between 4-6 times, be honest there is money riding on this.

Rob
I had £10 on you wearing an adult diaper! did I win

Patrick
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

kitty-uk is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so pleased to hear your back safe, Congrats on getting your visas.

Sleep well, looking forwards to reading just how great your day was
kit
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

julieb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mrsstrickland

dee

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Happy for you and yours.

Julie

Last edited by julieb; Jan 29th 2003 at 8:56 pm.
Old Jan 29th 2003, 9:19 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, dee! Glad to see you're in the *home* stretch!
Old Jan 29th 2003, 9:26 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default The long and winding road............

Bless you Dee so happy for you and yours. )))))
Old Jan 29th 2003, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Dee, now for the good bits!

Andy & Julie
Old Jan 29th 2003, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hooray

How wonderful for you. You had everyone on the edge of their seats today....So happy to hear .....
Old Jan 29th 2003, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx guys you are the best, i would never of been able to get through this without all your support,

patrick

you lost the bet, i never went, not once, lost a couple of my nails though, nervous biting

tell you all tommorrow the rest, cos the huby is bookin my flight home and wanted to know what went on today

dee
Old Jan 29th 2003, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo WTG!!! So happy for you.
And you were so worried about getting a blue slip...
I really am so pleased for you.

Sal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.