Wikiposts

Olenka and Karen D

Old Aug 30th 2003, 4:52 pm
ScarlettHill

Default Olenka and Karen D

Well I won't tell you what kind of week I had but suffice to say the computer being out of action was only part of it.

So I finally get to log on again tonight and what do I find?????

Olenka is through Nebraska - OH MY GOD AT LAST!!!! - and Karen D has her interview and is going to get to that church on time. And quite frankly nothing else touches this news.

You guys, I am bawling here. Huge hugs and many, many congratulations.

godspeed
-=-
Scarlett

Old Aug 30th 2003, 5:28 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough
Default THANK YOU!!!

Scarlett,
Thank you very much :-) I passed the shock which I had for a couple of days after approval ;-) I checked and checked online just to see that "you were approved" is on its own place So now I have to start looking into the papers for Consulate

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU very much for your congratulations it makes my enjoyment of approval last longer
THANKS

And I add my congratulations Karen D :-)..... frankly speaking, being concern with NSC, I didn't follow Karen D's story, but for me it is great pleasure to greet her with interview

Good luck to everyone who is far and with their loved ones!!!

Olenka
Old Aug 31st 2003, 4:01 am
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Olenka and Karen D

Isn't it awesome Scarlett? Karen is getting married on the day I planned on getting married. Paul got his packet 3 on Friday and we went over it last night and he's sending it back tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get our interview date by Wednesday (my birthday)!!! What a great gift eh? We put that he plans to travel to the U.S. on September 9th so we're hoping for a September 8th interview date....but we don't care when it is as long as it's in september.

I was so happy to see Olenka's post as well because she had been waiting for so long!! Woohoo!!

This part of the ride is much more fun!!

Carey
Originally posted by ScarlettHill
Well I won't tell you what kind of week I had but suffice to say the computer being out of action was only part of it.

So I finally get to log on again tonight and what do I find?????

Olenka is through Nebraska - OH MY GOD AT LAST!!!! - and Karen D has her interview and is going to get to that church on time. And quite frankly nothing else touches this news.

You guys, I am bawling here. Huge hugs and many, many congratulations.

godspeed
-=-
Scarlett
Old Aug 31st 2003, 7:41 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cool!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO OF YOU!, I HAVE BEEN WAITING A VERY LONG TIME TO POST THIS!! ENJOY IT!!
Keep us posted please!!