Old Passport picure !

Old Sep 14th 2002, 10:28 am
spg
Forum Regular

spg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Old Passport picure !

The picture on my passport is very old ( 6 yrs old ) i was 22 then . I have my EAD interview soon. Will that picture pose any problems The letter says I have to bring passport as ID. The interview is in NY
any thoughts?
Old Sep 14th 2002, 10:54 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Old Passport picure !

Originally posted by spg:
The picture on my passport is very old ( 6 yrs old ) i was 22 then . I have my EAD interview soon. Will that picture pose any problems The letter says I have to bring passport as ID. The interview is in NY
any thoughts?
Did your ancient photo cause a problem with the US Consulate or the POE? In the US passports are good for ten years. No one looks much like their passport photo after a few years. Bring that and whatever other proof you have of identification.

Rete
Old Sep 14th 2002, 12:12 pm
spg
Forum Regular

spg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Old Passport picure !

There has never been a problem so far. but with new security rules and all that i was just wondering.
Also I got my visa revalidated and have new picture ( last year ) on my visa. But the earlier visas have older pictures.
Thanks for replying