Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

OK ......time to start panicking again

OK ......time to start panicking again

Old Feb 4th 2003, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OK ......time to start panicking again

Julie and I will be marrying on 16 February...(you didnt need to know that.....but I just like typing it........lol).
We then begin the AOS routine. I thought I had it down pat, but i keep reading threads about endless copies of the biographic info form that seem to be required.
I came in on a K1 so I know I dont need some of the stuff (I-130 for eaxmple) that others might need, but how many copies of the G325A do i need to send, and surely we dont need any for Julie (the USC)?
All of sudden I am feeling dumb again. (No comment required please)
Old Feb 4th 2003, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

groovy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Abba,

You do not need G-325 for the US citizen. For you, you need the regular G-325 form (1 form) that comes with four identical pages.

If you fill it by hand, you fill it once and the other pages get copied underneath, if you do it on the computer, you also fill it once and the other three pages get copied automatically (at least in my computer).

I did all my AOS filling recently so if you panic, just ask.

best,
groovy

oh, congrats on the wedding :-)