Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

OK Booger, here's what it feels like . . .

Wikiposts

OK Booger, here's what it feels like . . .

Old May 2nd 2003, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

bobzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OK Booger, here's what it feels like . . .

So you wanted to know how it feels to say you got approved? Pretty darn good.

I checked sometime last night and once again went to bed feeling mildly depressed. Zhengyu checked at 5:00 this morning my time and left a phone message while I was in the shower to say that we were approved. I was certain that we would be getting an RFE if they ever even got to our petition in this decade, but I didn't have time to call her to ask what the status page actually said. That is, I didn't get excited at that time, I suppose because I just couldn't realize that it might indeed be true. I had meetings from 7:45 until 12:30 before I could check for myself. Son of a gun . . .

Six months of TSC was a good dry run for what we now face at the Guangzhou consulate . . .
Old May 2nd 2003, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Caro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OK Booger, here's what it feels like . . .

Congratulations Bobzy!!! Wishing you all the luck I can give you for the consular part...

Caroline
Old May 2nd 2003, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you!
Old May 2nd 2003, 10:24 am
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats. It DOES feel good doesn't it

Just wait til that K-1 Visa is in the passport. Now THAT's a damn good feeling
Old May 2nd 2003, 10:42 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! :-)
Rene
Old May 2nd 2003, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, Bobzy! Awesome
Old May 2nd 2003, 6:41 pm
Booger

"bobzy" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > So you wanted to know how it feels to say you got approved? Pretty
    > darn good.

Fantastic! Thanks for the heads up and great luck!

Booger

Old May 2nd 2003, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

surfsbabe will become famous soon enough

Great news bobzy, congrats!!!

Kate
Old May 2nd 2003, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

candiceezznagui is an unknown quantity at this point

FEELS GREAT HUH!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Candice
Old May 2nd 2003, 8:10 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! At last!!!

Debbie
Old May 3rd 2003, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

Congratulations to you =)

I am still in the very early stages but missing my fiancee sooooooo bad it hurts... I hope it gets easier as things start to get closer... please tell me it does!

Congrats again =)
Old May 3rd 2003, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Duckie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by leebarton

I am still in the very early stages but missing my fiancee sooooooo bad it hurts... I hope it gets easier as things start to get closer... please tell me it does!

Congrats again =)
sorry to disappoint you, but the closer the time til it is done, the harder it becomes. now for me it feels rather bad. the approval was nice. i was happy that it got done. and now? we are so close and yet so far - so much more to worry about.
Old May 3rd 2003, 1:00 am

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats again =)
It is 121 days since my fiance and I were together, and 92 days into our petition wait (yes, the one that stated 60-90 days.....) and the missing part gets harder with every day .......

Debbie
Old May 3rd 2003, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

I figured it would get harder every day.. it does after each of my visits to her too. It is 4 weeks since I last saw her, and it feels like 4 years already =( ... but I have a trip out in 3 weeks to see her again.. and that will be the last one I can do until I am approved and there to stay.. I just hope we dont get RFE'd or hit any issues

We talk 5 or 6 times a day on the phone, but it still doesnt help with the missing each other.

Congrats again, and I hope everyone here is reunited with their loved ones forever as soon as they can be
Old May 3rd 2003, 1:40 am

I figured it would get harder every day.. it does after each of my visits to her too. It is 4 weeks since I last saw her, and it feels like 4 years already =( ... but I have a trip out in 3 weeks to see her again.. and that will be the last one I can do until I am approved and there to stay.. I just hope we dont get RFE'd or hit any issues

We talk 5 or 6 times a day on the phone, but it still doesnt help with the missing each other.

Congrats again, and I hope everyone here is reunited with their loved ones forever as soon as they can be
Lee,
I think your wait will be over a lot sooner, seeing as you are going through Vermont. Let's hope so! The other thing I was going to mention was - and I apologize if you have already discussed this on the forum, or already have plans for this - if you are going over to the US to see your fiancee in 3 weeks, have you planned to take lots of evidence of "strong ties to your home country"? Without wanting to worry you, I know that the POE people sometimes won't let K1 beneficiaries in whilst a petition is pending.....

Debbie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.