Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

OFFICER CALLED ME!!!!! I-751 WAIVER NEVER BEEN PROCESSED. :-(

Wikiposts

OFFICER CALLED ME!!!!! I-751 WAIVER NEVER BEEN PROCESSED. :-(

Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default OFFICER CALLED ME!!!!! I-751 WAIVER NEVER BEEN PROCESSED. :-(

Hi Everyone

I have just recieved the phone call that I have been waiting for. Officer Mayer called. She told me she recieved my file , and she see that my I-751 NEVER BEEN PROCESSED. She said that she would give my file to one of the AO officer and schedule me for an interview. She said I should hear something within the next 30-60 days. Well, she said they scheduled me for an interview, but how does she knows I might be even called for one? Do you think the AO might approved the file without an interview?

Also she recommended, when called for an interview, NOT to reschedule it. Why would she not just send the file back to Service Center.? Why giving it to the AO?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:16 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFFICER CALLED ME!!!!! I-751 WAIVER NEVER BEEN PROCESSED. :-(

Originally Posted by milan79
Hi Everyone

I have just recieved the phone call that I have been waiting for. Officer Mayer called. She told me she recieved my file , and she see that my I-751 NEVER BEEN PROCESSED. She said that she would give my file to one of the AO officer and schedule me for an interview. She said I should hear something within the next 30-60 days. Well, she said they scheduled me for an interview, but how does she knows I might be even called for one? Do you think the AO might approved the file without an interview?

Also she recommended, when called for an interview, NOT to reschedule it. Why would she not just send the file back to Service Center.? Why giving it to the AO?
I'm sure it's much quicker to keep the file at the local office and have an AO look at it, rather than sending it off again to a service center to get in line with others.

Perhaps the AO will approve it without an interview, perhaps not....no way to know ahead of time, I think. You'll just have to wait now and see if you either get called for an interview, or you get approved without one.

At least they found out what's going on with your case!

Rene
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

I know Rene, I am feeling much better now. At least I know . It was so funny , lol.I was taking number 2 when she called and had to run to the phone ha ha. But she was very nice.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 5:21 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Its exactly what I was told when they called me re the part we will schedule you for an interview, and they sure did I got a letter within 2 weeks and was interviewed if I remember rightly within 2 weeks after that.

Yes better that the file is kept where it is that's for sure.

Why the heck did the lawyer never find this out

Anyways I bet you're approved within a month

Hope the number 2 was worth waiting for lol!
Old Feb 12th 2009, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

HI POPPY :-)
I am glad you were pushing me making those infopass. So it looks like I am going thru the same thing you did :-) I will keep you posted. I believe there will be an interview.. So we will see what happens.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

I was taking number 2 when she called
TMI

Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

what is TMI?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:05 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

what is TMI?
"Too Much Information"
Old Feb 12th 2009, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

The CIS works in very strange ways. In another forum someone got their permanent 10 year green card instead of the conditional green card.
So for 2 years your file was sitting in storage. High time they call you directly for the citizenship interview because of their folly!