Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

O/T: Honeymoon pics from San Francisco

Wikiposts

O/T: Honeymoon pics from San Francisco

Old Dec 2nd 2003, 9:04 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default O/T: Honeymoon pics from San Francisco

For those that are curious, here's the honeymoon photos from Patrick and my trip to San Francisco:

http://www.steffisphotography.com/sanfrancisco/

I edited about 50 photos out, but there's still 145. Please inform me if there's any broken links.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O/T: Honeymoon pics from San Francisco

Originally posted by Steffi
For those that are curious, here's the honeymoon photos from Patrick and my trip to San Francisco:

I edited about 50 photos out, but there's still 145. Please inform me if there's any broken links.

Nice pics, Steffi.........
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 9:13 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Steffi! Those are great pictures! Looks like you guys had such a fun time! I especially love the Fisherman's Wharf Boats and Honeymooner's Shadows pictures :-) Thank you so much for sharing :-)

Rene
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 9:19 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Steffi! Those are great pictures! Looks like you guys had such a fun time! I especially love the Fisherman's Wharf Boats and Honeymooner's Shadows pictures :-) Thank you so much for sharing :-)
Yes, we did indeed have a most amazing time! The only thing we had to get used to a lot was the fact that sunset started at 3:30!! In Atlanta it doesn't happen until nearly 5:00 and it definitely makes a difference and limits your day. But we had a fantastic time. Only wish we couldhave stayed a few more days to explore the things we did not get to.
Oh, and hubby took most of those photos. He was in charge of the digital camera and I was in charge of the 35mm camera. I still have to get those developed and see how they come out.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 10:21 am
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, we did indeed have a most amazing time! The only thing we had to get used to a lot was the fact that sunset started at 3:30!! In Atlanta it doesn't happen until nearly 5:00 and it definitely makes a difference and limits your day. But we had a fantastic time. Only wish we couldhave stayed a few more days to explore the things we did not get to.
Oh, and hubby took most of those photos. He was in charge of the digital camera and I was in charge of the 35mm camera. I still have to get those developed and see how they come out.

Beautiful pictures Steffi!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 10:31 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Steffi!!!

Welcome back!!
I am happy to hear you had so much fun with your hubby. We have missed you here, I am glad you are back
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us, You have only uploaded 50??, I want to see them all LOL

Ps: Your kids will get blue eyes for sure lol
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 10:36 am
K1 via London

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
You have only uploaded 50??, I want to see them all LOL

Ps: Your kids will get blue eyes for sure lol
No, no, no....I took out 50 photos and uploaded the other 145! The other 50 were either bad photos or doubles that were well represented by very similar ones.

And what makes you say our kids will get blue eyes for sure??? *LOL* Is blue that dominant over green?
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

saidsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Most excellent photos, you guys!!! I love the hippified house - it's soooooooooooo cool!!!

Looks like you two had a wonderful time in an absolutely amazing city.

All the best to you..
Peace,
~kristine
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice place to honeymoon Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice pictures. It looks like you both really enjoyed yourselves.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:09 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Great pics, Steffi 'n' Patrick! the ones of Alcatraz were really cool - we'll definitely have to check that out next time we go (we were too cheap to go last time! lol). I totally loved "your" house, too! There were SO many great houses on beautiful streets that I fell madly in love with Thanks for the pics & welcome back! Glad you had an awesome honeymoon
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 1:34 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing your honeymoon pics! It looks like you two had a blast!

Juliet
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Nice pictures. What kind of camera did he use?

Do you ever shoot digital?
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 3:43 am
K1 via London

Originally posted by katie4998
Great pics, Steffi 'n' Patrick! the ones of Alcatraz were really cool - we'll definitely have to check that out next time we go (we were too cheap to go last time! lol).
If you make it back there take that "army/military" tour (or whatever it was called)...IF they still offer it! It was so cool walking through all the extra buildings that you normally aren't allowed to go to. I'm not sure how much longer they will offer it because the building where Patrick took all the details will apparently be converted into a conference center or something along those lines because they need the money. Patrick and I were really astonished when we found out that out of the $16.00 you pay only $0.80 goes to the park!!! Teh rest goes to the boat company!

Originally posted by DCMark
Nice pictures. What kind of camera did he use?

Do you ever shoot digital?
All those photographs are digital. It was shot with the Nikon Coolpix 4300. It's SUCH a nice camera! We are so happy we got it because it takes really good quality photos.
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Yep I knew they were digital. I see that your a professional photo so I wondered what you think about digital.

I have a Fuji 6300 which I love. Would like an SLR type digital though.

If you make it back there take that "army/military" tour (or whatever it was called)...IF they still offer it! It was so cool walking through all the extra buildings that you normally aren't allowed to go to. I'm not sure how much longer they will offer it because the building where Patrick took all the details will apparently be converted into a conference center or something along those lines because they need the money. Patrick and I were really astonished when we found out that out of the $16.00 you pay only $0.80 goes to the park!!! Teh rest goes to the boat company!

All those photographs are digital. It was shot with the Nikon Coolpix 4300. It's SUCH a nice camera! We are so happy we got it because it takes really good quality photos.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.