Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

NVC have scheduled interview, but not medical

NVC have scheduled interview, but not medical

Old Aug 14th 2014, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Eleigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NVC have scheduled interview, but not medical

I have just received details of my scheduled interview at the American embassy in London.
There are no details of the medical appointment though. Do I need to arrange this?

I thought they arranged it too.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 9:43 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NVC have scheduled interview, but not medical

No, you arrange your own medical by calling Knightsbridge and making an appointment.

You will need to bring a copy of your police report to the medical exam.

Rene

Last edited by Noorah101; Aug 14th 2014 at 9:45 pm.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
No, you arrange your own medical by calling Knightsbridge and making an appointment.

You will need to bring a copy of your police report to the medical exam.

Rene
Oh, ok. My interview is in a month. Hopefully they will be able to fit me in before then...
Old Aug 14th 2014, 9:58 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eleigh
Oh, ok. My interview is in a month. Hopefully they will be able to fit me in before then...
Most likely they will. It takes about 5 days for the results to get to the embassy, so take their first available appointment.

Rene
Old Aug 14th 2014, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eleigh
My interview is in a month. Hopefully they will be able to fit me in before then...
Even if they can't, go to the interview anyway. Your visa will be delayed until they receive the medical results... but that's about the worse that'll happen. As things go, it's not usually an issue.

Ian
Old Aug 15th 2014, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Clrsth is a jewel in the roughClrsth is a jewel in the roughClrsth is a jewel in the roughClrsth is a jewel in the rough

I phoned to book mine on the Monday and got an appointment the same week on the Friday.

Clare
Old Aug 20th 2014, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

had the medical today, seemed to go smoothly.