Wikiposts

NVC to Embassy

Old Feb 9th 2004, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NVC to Embassy

Does anyone know how they send the file? You would think in this day and age everything would be electronic. Ankara has received all the forms from my wife and said that she will have an interview in a week or two. All they are waiting on is the file from NVC which was forwarded to Ankara from NVC on February 5th. I'm assuming NVC sends everything regular mail so I guess Ankara will hopefully receive it by Friday.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:01 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NVC to Embassy

I've no idea how it gets there but I know it's quick. NVC sent the notice on the 28th Jan and Madrid had sent out the packet 3 by the 30th.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:05 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sibsie
I've no idea how it gets there but I know it's quick. NVC sent the notice on the 28th Jan and Madrid had sent out the packet 3 by the 30th.

Not Casa. It took my husband 3 weeks to get his packet 3.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:09 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Not Casa. It took my husband 3 weeks to get his packet 3.
Mine's been sent but is in Spanish postal hell so could be anywhere. The consulate told me to download the forms and send them back.

But how do they get from NVC to Consulate? I assume it's by diplomatic pouch or something?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:10 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tmushen
Does anyone know how they send the file? You would think in this day and age everything would be electronic. Ankara has received all the forms from my wife and said that she will have an interview in a week or two. All they are waiting on is the file from NVC which was forwarded to Ankara from NVC on February 5th. I'm assuming NVC sends everything regular mail so I guess Ankara will hopefully receive it by Friday.
I dont know how it works in Ankara, but from the experience I have had with Madrid, they wont send packet 3 until they have the "paper" file. I know this cause when I called the embassy they said "We have the electronic file" but we need the "paper" file to send you packet 3, It went all quick for me
Tmushen!! Your wife is half way there!! yay!!!!
Hey sibs.. get on messenger!! I need ya!!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:11 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Mine's been sent but is in Spanish postal hell so could be anywhere. The consulate told me to download the forms and send them back.

But how do they get from NVC to Consulate? I assume it's by diplomatic pouch or something?
It seems like I've heard that the Ukraine does receive their's electronically. I have no idea where I heard that, and if you tell anybody that I said it, I'll deny it.

I THINK some consulates are/were getting them electronically, but by no means all of them.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:13 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Girlie, Postal services are quick in Spain!!, You live in a little town thats why It is so slow, I have never had any problems.
Cathy (Ironporer´s wife) never had any problems either.
Time to move!! LOL
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:15 am
WTF?

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Girlie, Postal services are quick in Spain!!, You live in a little town thats why It is so slow, I have never had any problems.
Time to move!! LOL
Hyper!

What are you doing on-line? You should be packing.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:16 am
C.G.D.S

Time to move!! LOL
Tell me about it. I have the worst mail in the world. I'm dreading my visa being posted to me and my never seeing it or my passport again.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

I dont know how it works in Ankara, but from the experience I have had with Madrid, they wont send packet 3 until they have the "paper" file. I know this cause when I called the embassy they said "We have the electronic file" but we need the "paper" file to send you packet 3, It went all quick for me
Tmushen!! Your wife is half way there!! yay!!!!
Hey sibs.. get on messenger!! I need ya!!
The funny thing is we have already returned Packet 3 as they sent it to us as a courtesy 2 months ago. (It's also posted on their website but at least it felt like they were helping us out when they sent it early). All we are waiting for is the file to be delivered to Ankara. We are so close. I put up 2 new doors this weekend, painted 3 rooms and sanded and polished the floors.

It's crazy how much you can get done once you start working. By the way all this house stuff I learned in the last 6 months while waiting on the BCIS. LOL. I actually learned some plumbling as well. (Not hard at all as I redid the whole kitchen). You have to see how many tools I own now. LOL. The crazy things BCIS forced me to learn.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:33 am

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hyper!

What are you doing on-line? You should be packing.
Leslie!! sweetie!!
How is it going?? are you excited??
What am I doing online? mmm spend time with you guys since everyone is sleeping lol.
I can pack tomorrow!!
Sibsie every 500 people town has problem with the mail, regardless of the country, sorry!
You could stay in Madrid a few more days and pick up the visa from the embassy, I believe it is possible!!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:35 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

The crazy things BCIS forced me to learn.
I hope it all goes well for you, T. The biggest thing I've learned (and continue to learn) from BCIS is patience and tolerance.

Rene
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:36 am

The funny thing is we have already returned Packet 3 as they sent it to us as a courtesy 2 months ago. (It's also posted on their website but at least it felt like they were helping us out when they sent it early). All we are waiting for is the file to be delivered to Ankara. We are so close. I put up 2 new doors this weekend, painted 3 rooms and sanded and polished the floors.

It's crazy how much you can get done once you start working. By the way all this house stuff I learned in the last 6 months while waiting on the BCIS. LOL. I actually learned some plumbling as well. (Not hard at all as I redid the whole kitchen). You have to see how many tools I own now. LOL. The crazy things BCIS forced me to learn.
LOL, USCIS made you smarter!! That is always good!!
Good Luck Tmushen.. you guys deserve it!!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

LOL, USCIS made you smarter!! That is always good!!
Good Luck Tmushen.. you guys deserve it!!
Thanks. You must be excited about being here soon.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:47 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

What does a guy have to do to get one 2 months early? I would say if you can get things ahead of time.. then I would go for it too!
Hope your interview goes good for you guys..

When Angelika gets over here, we may have to have you come paint some rooms for us! lol.. I have more tools than I know what do with! I know one day soon hopefully I can use them again, when my baby gets here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.