NVC case complete

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Robinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to all
Default NVC case complete

My resident visa application process at the NVC is now complete. As of 1st decmeber. It's nice to know that all the paper work is ok.

I phoned the NVC last night to see if they could give me any idea of when my interview would be scheduled for london. They said it would'nt be in december and thats about it.

1. Has anyone any idea of a time frame for this?

2. Is there any way possible that i can speed up this process, or get an earlier date than the one that i'll be given

many thanks
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:35 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NVC case complete

Originally Posted by Robinson79
My resident visa application process at the NVC is now complete. As of 1st decmeber. It's nice to know that all the paper work is ok.
Getting through NVC doesn't necessarily mean all the paperwork is OK. The ConOff at your interview will make that final decision.

2. Is there any way possible that i can speed up this process, or get an earlier date than the one that i'll be given
Once you know your interview date, you can try emailing the embassy and asking for one sooner than that.

Rene
Old Dec 9th 2008, 7:04 am
Just Joined

Robinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to all
Default Re: NVC case complete

Just to update, I've been on the Phone to the NVC today.......and i've got an interview for January the 12th, which i'm very very happy with.