Reload this Page >

NVC to Ankara in 2 Days - WOW

Wikiposts

NVC to Ankara in 2 Days - WOW

Old Feb 6th 2004, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NVC to Ankara in 2 Days - WOW

I just called NVC and to my surprise the case was only at NVC for 2 days. It arrived at NVC on February 3rd and sent to Ankara on February 5th. I am quite happy and surprised. My wife also sent the required documents for Packet 3 on February 5th because Ankara was kind enough to accept the documents prior to receiving the petition from NVC.
Old Feb 6th 2004, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NVC to Ankara in 2 Days - WOW

Originally posted by tmushen
I just called NVC and to my surprise the case was only at NVC for 2 days. It arrived at NVC on February 3rd and sent to Ankara on February 5th. I am quite happy and surprised. My wife also sent the required documents for Packet 3 on February 5th because Ankara was kind enough to accept the documents prior to receiving the petition from NVC.
Yeah, Great News! Should be fast from here..wooohooo

Angela
Old Feb 6th 2004, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news tmushen!!! Yippeeee. I'm so happy that things are moving along so quick for you guys now!!! Congratulations!!

Lily,
Old Feb 6th 2004, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Michi
Great news tmushen!!! Yippeeee. I'm so happy that things are moving along so quick for you guys now!!! Congratulations!!

Lily,
Hopefully you will be right behind me as we have almost the same dates. Good luck.
Old Feb 6th 2004, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully you will be right behind me as we have almost the same dates. Good luck.
I don't mean to hi-jack your thread.....BUT!!! I couldn't help myself, so I just got done calling NVC and they told me that they have forwarded our case to Madrid today!!! Yippeeeeee!!! I'm so happy!!!! (that makes two of us, right?)
Old Feb 6th 2004, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Michi
I don't mean to hi-jack your thread.....BUT!!! I couldn't help myself, so I just got done calling NVC and they told me that they have forwarded our case to Madrid today!!! Yippeeeeee!!! I'm so happy!!!! (that makes two of us, right?)
That's ok I am happy to here that.
Old Feb 6th 2004, 6:01 am

superdesi is an unknown quantity at this point

That is great news! BTW, what happened to your oversized signature pic?
Old Feb 6th 2004, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by superdesi
That is great news! BTW, what happened to your oversized signature pic?
LOL, I wanted to post a new one but I have not had time to resize it. I will post something when my wife gets back. I have a nice surprise for her when she gets back so we should have some nice pictures. Being that she reads this board every now and then I don't want to ruin the surprise so I can't post what I will do.
Old Feb 6th 2004, 6:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, T! I wish mine had gone through in 2 days instead of 2 months, but that's the difference between a Turkish citizen and an Iranian citizen.

Glad things are progressing quickly for you now! :-)))

Rene
Old Feb 6th 2004, 6:54 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo!! That is great!!!
I am so happy for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
One step closer!!!
Yay I am happy!!!
Old Feb 10th 2004, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

tmusky/tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL, I wanted to post a new one but I have not had time to resize it. I will post something when my wife gets back. I have a nice surprise for her when she gets back so we should have some nice pictures. Being that she reads this board every now and then I don't want to ruin the surprise so I can't post what I will do.
HÃ?Ã?Ã?Ã?Ã?!! just want you and everyone to know i am soooooo happy and very excite: Ã? LOVE YOU BABY!! by the way i was wishing you would forget that i read your post's now and then thinking you would write about all those surprises. "i have been beging for him to tell me but he wont" anyway Ã?'ll be there soon enough kiss