Wikiposts

Nvc!

Old Dec 29th 2003, 10:54 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nvc!

Hey everyone!!!

I am so happy!!!

Mark and I couldnt get thru the busy lines of NVC.. but my dad in law did and guess what??, They got our case on Wednesday!! Yay yay!!, They will forward the case to the embassy within 2-3 weeks!!!, Awwwww, I am so happy!!!

PS: thanks for your patience Dutch.. Thanks Dad in law and my lovely mark, You guys rule!!
Old Dec 29th 2003, 10:54 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nvc!

Congrats Hyper, looks like everyone is on the move finally...good news indeed
Old Dec 29th 2003, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey everyone!!!

I am so happy!!!

Mark and I couldnt get thru the busy lines of NVC.. but my dad in law did and guess what??, They got our case on Wednesday!! Yay yay!!, They will forward the case to the embassy within 2-3 weeks!!!, Awwwww, I am so happy!!!

PS: thanks for your patience Dutch.. Thanks Dad in law and my lovely mark, You guys rule!!
So, my PM worked.... I'm so glad for you. CONGRATULATIONS
Old Dec 29th 2003, 10:59 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
Congrats Hyper, looks like everyone is on the move finally...good news indeed
Thanks!! and yes Dutch.. Your Pm worked, are you a wizard??
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!! and yes Dutch.. Your Pm worked, are you a wizard??
Ssssttt.......
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

saidsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone!!!

I am so happy!!!

Good News Hyper!!! I'm sure that you'll be out of there before 2 - 3 weeks...it doesn't take that long at NVC. (Except for Iranian citizens residing in Turkey

I wish you a speedy process from here on out

Peace,
~k
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone!!!

I am so happy!!!

Congratulations....I'm soo happy for you....!!!

SUPER FELIZ AÑO.....!!!!! :-)

2PAT
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:14 am

Originally posted by doblepat
Congratulations....I'm soo happy for you....!!!

SUPER FELIZ AÑO.....!!!!! :-)

2PAT
Thanks girla!!!

SUPER FELIZ AÑO PARA TI TAMBIEN!!!

PS: Cuidado con el champan.. que se sube a la cabeza!! jeje
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:14 am

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Ssssttt.......
Ok...
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:17 am

Originally posted by saidsgirl
Good News Hyper!!! I'm sure that you'll be out of there before 2 - 3 weeks...it doesn't take that long at NVC. (Except for Iranian citizens residing in Turkey

I wish you a speedy process from here on out

Peace,
~k
Why does it take so long for Iranian citizen (living in turkey) to clear at NVC??
Did you hear about the earthquake in Iran??
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

saidsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Why does it take so long for Iranian citizen (living in turkey) to clear at NVC??
Did you hear about the earthquake in Iran??
I was speaking of Rene's fiance, Sadegh. They had a super long wait at NVC. Mostly though, they go through NVC really fast.

And yes, that is an incredible tragedy about the earthquake. I was reading the article and watched some video....it breaks my heart to see such misery and sadness.

~k
Old Dec 29th 2003, 1:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by saidsgirl
I was speaking of Rene's fiance, Sadegh. They had a super long wait at NVC. Mostly though, they go through NVC really fast.

And yes, that is an incredible tragedy about the earthquake. I was reading the article and watched some video....it breaks my heart to see such misery and sadness.

~k
Thank you Kristine and Hyper!!

Hyper - I'm sure yours will go through in lots less time than 2 - 3 weeks! Congrats on getting to NVC! :-)

About the earthquake - what a devistating loss!! :-( Fortunately, Sadegh had no relatives or friends living in Bam, and Tehran and his home town of Mianeh are 650 miles and more away from Bam. But we all feel the loss of his countrymen just as much. I'm so glad to see USA helping them, maybe this will break the ice to better relations between the countries. :-)

Hyper....get ready for high speed gear from now on!! :-)

Rene
Old Dec 29th 2003, 2:40 pm
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Ya'll are just going to MAKE me call them tomorrow, aren't you...?
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone!!!

I am so happy!!!

Good news...Congrats and happy new year!!!!!!!
Old Dec 29th 2003, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Simon&Vik
Ya'll are just going to MAKE me call them tomorrow, aren't you...?
YEP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.