Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

NSC - Visa processing dates out

Wikiposts

NSC - Visa processing dates out

Old Feb 17th 2004, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice
Default NSC - Visa processing dates out

Well I never thought I would see this again but www.aila.org have come out with there latest NSC timelines and where are they... yes you guessed for the xth time running they are stating the NSC is still dealing with K1 NOA1 cases from July 24th.
Must have been a lot of applications that day that they are on their 11th week getting through this day....lazy twats

Last edited by MrDub; Feb 17th 2004 at 9:28 am.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

IndyGreg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NSC - Visa processing dates out

I just got back from Thailand visiting my fiancee and foolishly hoping they would make a nice leap in time. Silly me, seems they will never hit September 9th.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

lawsonschick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by IndyGreg
Silly me, seems they will never hit September 9th.

I was kickin' back tonight, bored and ran a few numbers through the system, came back with 21 approvals from today for noa1 dates of Sept 1, 2 and 3. I was pretty surprised to see that.

Keeping fingers x'd for u guys!

Anne
Old Feb 17th 2004, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Anne, thanks so much for the news and well wishes! I see you are coming to Indiana, I hope you get here soon!

Originally posted by lawsonschick
I was kickin' back tonight, bored and ran a few numbers through the system, came back with 21 approvals from today for noa1 dates of Sept 1, 2 and 3. I was pretty surprised to see that.

Keeping fingers x'd for u guys!

Anne
Old Feb 17th 2004, 8:43 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by MrDub
Well I never thought I would see this again but www.aila.org have come out with there latest NSC timelines and where are they... yes you guessed for the xth time running they are stating the NSC is still dealing with K1 NOA1 cases from July 24th.
Must have been a lot of applications that day that they are on their 11th week getting through this day....lazy twats
Your f%*king kidding me? Why can't these guys sort this out and process our K1 app's! This wait is unbearable!
Old Feb 17th 2004, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Looks like all of us in this thread are linked in one way or another. Mcjimbo, you better send me a PM when you get approved! one day before us, but I get the feeling that I will just be let down again and get lost in the system somewhere. Damn, I hate being out of control of a situation like this.

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Your f%*king kidding me? Why can't these guys sort this out and process our K1 app's! This wait is unbearable!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:13 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Oh believe me, when i'm approved you'll all know about it one way or another

Looks like all of us in this thread are linked in one way or another. Mcjimbo, you better send me a PM when you get approved! one day before us, but I get the feeling that I will just be let down again and get lost in the system somewhere. Damn, I hate being out of control of a situation like this.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Hi mcjimbo and others waiting for NSC,

Depressing and all as this report seems I wonder how much attention can be paid to it. On looking at last Sundays weekly report from ezboard.com it seems the service center is moving with only about a hundred cases left in July to approve. There is also a recent report on ezboard.com summarising a list of about 150 August NOA1 cases in regard to the % approved and the results suggesting there was a relatively high proportion of cases before August 14th approved (see http://pub103.ezboard.com/fk1advocac...icID=282.topic).

It could be argued that I am biased towards optimistic approval notifications but when dealing with NSC I see it as the only way to stay sane. Well that and the fact that I will be touching down on the Milwaukee Mitchell runway this saturday evening to see my fiancee !
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

lawsonschick is an unknown quantity at this point

Anne, thanks so much for the news and well wishes! I see you are coming to Indiana, I hope you get here soon!

Thanks, IndyGreg, I hope to i get there soon to! I'm definitely getting more impatient as each day passes that's for sure.

I have the September LIN# list for all k1's filed, so i just keep working on some of the numbers to see if there are any changes
when i get a few spare minutes.

** Sending good vibes to all you guys **
We'll get there ..... eventually..... i suppose...

Anne