NSC - out of town

Old Dec 8th 2003, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice
Default NSC - out of town

The professional organisation for immigration engineers (www.AILA.org) last quoted on December 1st that NSC was processing from July 14th. BCIS has just posted a quote from December 8th that NSC is dealing with case form July 14th.

My question is, has anyone out there recieved any K1 approvals from NSC recently or knows why the two web sites arent consistent. Surely NSC didnt go on holidays for a week from Dec 1st to Dec 8th ??...or did they ??
Old Dec 9th 2003, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

the lovelyones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NSC - out of town

Originally posted by MrDub
The professional organisation for immigration engineers (www.AILA.org) last quoted on December 1st that NSC was processing from July 14th. BCIS has just posted a quote from December 8th that NSC is dealing with case form July 14th.

My question is, has anyone out there recieved any K1 approvals from NSC recently or knows why the two web sites arent consistent. Surely NSC didnt go on holidays for a week from Dec 1st to Dec 8th ??...or did they ??

hello. i have found that all of the websites are fairly inconsistent with the current processing times. i generally bounce back and forth between www.aila.org, the dave hollis k1 processing website, bcis and this forum. these are all guides to help people like us who are waiting anxiously and patiently for our loved ones. i wouldn't take them as concrete and up-to-date.

one last thing - - as slow as the nsc is with processing, and not to be rude, but don't you think that it's just a little bit selfish to think that the employees at the bcis service centers should work without holiday time? just a thought.

good luck with your approval
Old Dec 9th 2003, 2:55 pm
GiveMeStrength

Originally posted by MrDub

Mr Dub,
Processing time reports are usually published twice a month, once on the 1st and then again on the 15th. The report you see on AILA should contain the same information as the one posted on BCIS. AILA just happened to post there on Dec.1 and BCIS didn't get around to it until the 8th. That's why you're seeing July 14th on both of these reports. Don't worry they're still working!

Old Dec 9th 2003, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice

Originally posted by the lovelyones
hello. i have found that all of the websites are fairly inconsistent with the current processing times. i generally bounce back and forth between www.aila.org, the dave hollis k1 processing website, bcis and this forum. these are all guides to help people like us who are waiting anxiously and patiently for our loved ones. i wouldn't take them as concrete and up-to-date.

one last thing - - as slow as the nsc is with processing, and not to be rude, but don't you think that it's just a little bit selfish to think that the employees at the bcis service centers should work without holiday time? just a thought.

good luck with your approval

Well maybe I am a bit but after waiting 7 months for NSC to get around to my case they are only a couple of weeks away hence my fustration about the apparent lack of cases approved (none) within the first week of December. However as it was pointed out to me 'GIVEMESTRENGHT' BCSI are just a bit late posting up dates.

Anyway thks for your reply and also goodluck