Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

NOTICE DATE 9/22/03 not 10/14/03!! Thanks Jeffrey

Wikiposts

NOTICE DATE 9/22/03 not 10/14/03!! Thanks Jeffrey

Old Oct 30th 2003, 4:40 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default NOTICE DATE 9/22/03 not 10/14/03!! Thanks Jeffrey

Hey guys!!

I have just got a response from my lawyer and he said.. that the notice and the receipt date on my NOA1 says 9/22/03, Jeffrey told me that's the right date to look at when it comes to processing times. That means I have been waiting for 38 days!! no 16 woo I am happy, I might get my approval sooner
Old Oct 30th 2003, 4:45 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOTICE DATE 9/22/03 not 10/14/03!! Thanks Jeffrey

Tweeky,

Ummmm...

I'm wondering how your Receipt Date and Notice Date can be 9/22 if your lawyer didn't send the I-129f until 9/30 (according to your time line) ?

Is he perhaps telling you the dates on the I-130 sent to the NSC?

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey guys!!

I have just got a response from my lawyer and he said.. that the notice and the receipt date on my NOA1 says 9/22/03, Jeffrey told me that's the right date to look at when it comes to processing times. That means I have been waiting for 38 days!! no 16 woo I am happy, I might get my approval sooner
Old Oct 30th 2003, 4:52 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Hey guys!!

9/22/03 would be the notice date for your I-130, not the I-129f. Why don't you ask him for your case number (for K3, it would start with MSC...) and you can look online. The notice date online may be a couple of days off from the paper notice, but it's roughly correct.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:32 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Tweeky,

Ummmm...

I'm wondering how your Receipt Date and Notice Date can be 9/22 if your lawyer didn't send the I-129f until 9/30 (according to your time line) ?

Regards, JEff
I asked him about the NOA1 dates for my I-129 application, but he is a crackhead and gave me the I-130 one.. I didnt realice It wasnt possible for the notice date to be 22 since he sent the I-129 the 30th lol..
Thanks Heba and Jeffrey!!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:36 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so confused.

Leslie

I asked him about the NOA1 dates for my I-129 application, but he is a crackhead and gave me the I-130 one.. I didnt realice It wasnt possible for the notice date to be 22 since he sent the I-129 the 30th lol..
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:37 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Did you just call your lawyer a crackhead?? LMAO

Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:40 am

Originally posted by Leslie66
Did you just call your lawyer a crackhead?? LMAO
Yes I did, he is a very nice lad.. he doesnt mind lol.
Why are you confused??
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:42 am
WTF?

Because we never did find out the answer to the original question?? What is your NOA 1 date for the I-129F???!!!???!!! Or did we?

Leslie

Yes I did, he is a very nice lad.. he doesnt mind lol.
Why are you confused??
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:42 am

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Tweeky,

Ummmm...

Regards, JEff
Ok I have just got an email from my lawyer and the winner date is 10/3(notice) and 10/6(receipt).
: I am happy now!!!, So should I change my NOA1 to 10/6??
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys!!

That's too bad it's a mistake. I was hoping you had figured out some sort of BCIS time warp that moves your receipt date back a month.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:06 am

Originally posted by glasgowm
That's too bad it's a mistake. I was hoping you had figured out some sort of BCIS time warp that moves your receipt date back a month.

I already said..
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:33 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I have just got an email from my lawyer and the winner date is 10/3(notice) and 10/6(receipt).
On every receipt notice I've ever seen, there are two dates, a receipt (or received) date and a notice date. They are in two different boxes, one right on top of the other. The receipt date has always been earlier in time than the notice date, yet you are reporting your two dates the other way around.

Didn't he send you a "copy" of your notices?
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:38 am
WTF?

OMG!!!!!!!!!

This thread made my brain fall out.

Leslie

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
On every receipt notice I've ever seen, there are two dates, a receipt (or received) date and a notice date. They are in two different boxes, one right on top of the other. The receipt date has always been earlier in time than the notice date, yet you are reporting your two dates the other way around.

Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:54 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Tweeky,

Sorry to be a pain again...

But how can the Notice Date come before the Received Date? They have to receive the petition before they create the notice. I think you have those two reversed.

Regards, JEff

Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:53 am

Originally posted by Matthew Udall

Tweeky,

Sorry to be a pain again...

But how can the Notice Date come before the Received Date? They have to receive the petition before they create the notice. I think you have those two reversed.

Sorry Guys!!

The 10/3 is the receipt date and the 10/6 is the notice one lol sorry, I don't know what the heck is wrong with me today!!
No he didn't send me a copy of the notices, I told him to scan the notices and send them to me, but he doesnt have a scanner.. so he asked me for a fax number, but I dont have a fax machine in my house lol so I am gonna ask my hubby for his fax number so we can FINALLY get to see that bad boy NOA
Now my question is should I change my timeline (NOA1 I-129) from 10/14 to 10/6?

The Butthead!!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Oct 30th 2003 at 9:00 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.