Wikiposts

Nothing yet???

Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:27 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nothing yet???

Originally posted by Leslie66
Cool!! Maybe I'll give her something like her favorite chocolates and put the money in there on the sly.
Hmmm.....I possibly threw out $100 last week. My mom had tossed over a decrepit-looking envelope to me and said, "Here, take this." I took one look at it and tossed it into the trash. Yesterday she asked me where I had put the money. I asked her what money. She told me the $100 I gave you last week o put away. I asked if hat money was in a crumpled envelope and she told me, yes that's it! :scared: Needless to say, she was dismayed when I told her I'd thrown it away. And the trash has been long since picked up by the sanitation dep't. So do yourselves a favor and check everything before you toss it into the garbage or you'll end up feeling like a dufus one day.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:28 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Remove one "c" and you've got it.

I think I'll have my husband start sendind over stuff. Can you imagine? That never occured to us!!

Leslie
Ok, one more thing on that now that this thread is completely derailed....sorry OP!

He's actually getting a crate from an international moving company to ship his double bass and amps and equipment for work over, but sent these boxes fairly cheaply with clothes and books and smaller things in it. He has to move to his parents' house for the next month or so, so instead of storing it for the crate, he just shipped it. I was so happy to get it! Seems like Christmas!

~SG
(gazing lovingly at one pair of green Wellington boots that belong to my Mr. P.......)
Old Dec 12th 2003, 1:33 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
so let me have the "cash" and when someone strikes me someday, I'll spend it!
~SG

HAHAHA ---I just caught this SG!!

Do you only go shopping after a good thrashing?
Old Dec 12th 2003, 1:40 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Hmmm.....I possibly threw out $100 last week.

Point taken! Don't be so sly with hiding the money in the chocolates.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 2:05 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHA ---I just caught this SG!!

Do you only go shopping after a good thrashing?
Eeek, "Freudian slip"??? Maybe Mr. P. doesn't know what he's in for! LOL.....thanks for my giggle of the morning, Les.......

~SG
Old Dec 12th 2003, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by doblepat
hi all,

I would like to know what happened to you.....Nothing yet?????

2Pat
I finally figured out how to transfer a trust balance in Abacus from one matter for a client to another matter for the same client.

Made my week.

Oh well, guess you had to have been there

And You?
Old Dec 12th 2003, 2:40 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

As for me, I'm groggier than Zuzu was after her spay surgery yesterday...back at work after a day off. Recovering with lots of coffee. Was up a little late last night wrapping gifts (we nearly finished up our Christmas shopping while waiting for Zuzu).

Juliet