Wikiposts

Nothing yet???

Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nothing yet???

hi all,

I would like to know what happened to you.....Nothing yet?????

2Pat
Old Dec 11th 2003, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

rzack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nothing yet???

Hmmm...you look like either from Indonesia, S'pore, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam
Old Dec 11th 2003, 12:02 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by doblepat
hi all,

2Pat
Thanks for asking. I just got back from buying some Christmas cards. How about you? Anything to report?

By the way, to whom were you asking your question?
Old Dec 11th 2003, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
Thanks for asking. I just got back from buying some Christmas cards. How about you? Anything to report?

Sorry, this message was mailed to people with 1ºNoa from MSC from 22/09/03-..... I would like to know if some of you have any approval.........

2Pat
Old Dec 11th 2003, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

darljl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by doblepat
hi all,

2Pat
Ours was NOA1 on 9/23/03 and we haven't heard anything yet either.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Matthew Udall

LMAO!!!

Well, as for me......... I still have to buy birthday cards for both of my parents (December birthdays). I haven't wrapped anything yet, but I do have all of my Christmas presents bought. I am a little bit concerned about my Mom's birthday present. I would like to just give her $$$$$ because I know she is strapped and I can't find anything that I would like to give her otherwise. Would that be tacky?

Oh yeah, to the OP..... Who are you and who are you directing this question at?
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:08 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, but I'll play along.....

Me? Oh, I just got back from my son's 5th grade Christmas program and boy can he play a mean maracca.

~SG
~and Mr. Pink (who will come to the Christmas program *WITH* me next year...! kewl!)
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:10 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
LMAO!!!

Well, as for me......... I still have to buy birthday cards for both of my parents (December birthdays). I haven't wrapped anything yet, but I do have all of my Christmas presents bought. I am a little bit concerned about my Mom's birthday present. I would like to just give her $$$$$ because I know she is strapped and I can't find anything that I would like to give her otherwise. Would that be tacky?

Well, I think when you need the money, it's nice to actually get some as a present...I mean, if my parents did that for me for Christmas, I wouldn't think it tacky! Maybe get her a smaller present and a bigger envelope? Just my 2 cents though! =)
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:12 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
Well, I think when you need the money, it's nice to actually get some as a present...I mean, if my parents did that for me for Christmas, I wouldn't think it tacky! Maybe get her a smaller present and a bigger envelope? Just my 2 cents though! =)

Cool!! Maybe I'll give her something like her favorite chocolates and put the money in there on the sly.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:13 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SecretGarden

Me? Oh, I just got back from my son's 5th grade Christmas program and boy can he play a mean maracca.

~SG
~and Mr. Pink (who will come to the Christmas program *WITH* me next year...! kewl!)
Sounds fun...As for me, I've been working on my thesis, as boy how it's starting to me...*sigh*
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:15 pm
WTF?

~SG

Tell him if he learns a mean Moroccan........ He'll always have a place to stay when he visits.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:19 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Cool!! Maybe I'll give her something like her favorite chocolates and put the money in there on the sly.
Absolutely, not tacky! Personally, I love getting gift certificates as I am notoriously difficult to buy for. I never have anything I *need*, and I rarely have anything I really *want*, so let me have the "cash" and when someone strikes me someday, I'll spend it!

Wow, we really derailed this thread, huh? Thanks a lot, Matt.......

~SG
(whose son was *awesome* on the maraccas tonight.......) hehehe!
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:21 pm
The Missus

Tell him if he learns a mean Moroccan........ He'll always have a place to stay when he visits.
I keep writing maracca and it just doesn't look right! *sigh*.......

Well, guys, off to eat a Cup O Noodles and head to bed. What a glamorous life I lead.......

OH! just have to share this.....Since we've been approved and the petition was sent to London on Monday, Mr. P. has sent a couple of boxes over (like summer clothes, etc....) and I got them today. It was so fun to actually open a box with his *stuff* in it! *sigh*. Ok, all done now.......

~SG
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:23 pm
WTF?

Absolutely, not tacky! Personally, I love getting gift certificates as I am notoriously difficult to buy for. ~SG
(whose son was *awesome* on the maraccas tonight.......) hehehe!

Then it is decided!! Cash with chocolates!!

Sorry we derailed the thread OP. We can be very self-serving when we want to.

SG,
Congratulations on your son being so cool........ a little more derailment couldn't possibly hurt.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:25 pm
WTF?

I keep writing maracca and it just doesn't look right! *sigh*.......

Well, guys, off to eat a Cup O Noodles and head to bed. What a glamorous life I lead.......

OH! just have to share this.....Since we've been approved and the petition was sent to London on Monday, Mr. P. has sent a couple of boxes over (like summer clothes, etc....) and I got them today. It was so fun to actually open a box with his *stuff* in it! *sigh*. Ok, all done now.......

~SG
Remove one "c" and you've got it.

I think I'll have my husband start sending over stuff. Can you imagine? That never occured to us!!

Leslie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.