Wikiposts

NOA'S How Many?

Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NOA'S How Many?

When you get a NOA do they have NOA 1 then NOA 2 etc at the top of the page next to notice of action?or do they all just say Notice of Action?
And how many do you expect to get please?
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:21 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOA'S How Many?

Originally posted by Susanna
When you get a NOA do they have NOA 1 then NOA 2 etc at the top of the page next to notice of action?or do they all just say Notice of Action?
And how many do you expect to get please?

There are usually two. One telling you they've received your file and your case will take approximately x amount of days to process, and the second one is an approval notice. If you get an RFE, I'm not sure if they issue another NOA or just a letter telling you what they need. They don't have 1 or 2 on them.

Only the Service Centers issue NOA's, and not the local offices.

Kate. xxxx
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by katesuiter1
There are usually two. One telling you they've received your file and your case will take approximately x amount of days to process, and the second one is an approval notice. If you get an RFE, I'm not sure if they issue another NOA or just a letter telling you what they need. They don't have 1 or 2 on them.

Kate. xxxx
Thankyou Kate.
I already got 2 so bit lost ?
1 for Biometrics and Fingerprints, and 1 for EAD Biometrics
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by katesuiter1

Kate. xxxx
Hi Kate,

I thought there was an NOA associated with getting your EAD, isn't there?

Rene
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:46 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Kate,

I thought there was an NOA associated with getting your EAD, isn't there?

Rene

Oopsy, my bad! I was just talking about one individual application. Sorry I didn't make that clear. Each NOA has the type of application stated on it, so you should receive (assuming no RFE's) two for each application. One is the notification of the estimated timeframe, and the other will be the approval notice. This one will state that the application/case has been approved.

Kate. xxxx

Last edited by katesuiter1; Apr 1st 2004 at 4:49 am.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 5:02 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Unless you live in MD, in which case you get the first NOAs for the AOS and EAD and then get really excited when you spy more envelopes from the DHS in your mailbox and it only turns out to be transfer notices!