Reload this Page >

Newark AOS--Received Appointment Letter

Wikiposts

Newark AOS--Received Appointment Letter

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Stephanie11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newark AOS--Received Appointment Letter

My husband's AOS package for his K-1, was sent to Newark on December 30, 2003. The NOA stated that the interview was estimated to be in late October 2004.

Well yesterday we received the appointment letter stating that our interview is on JULY 26th! Talk about cutting it CLOSE..We are leaving for New Zealand on AUGUST 1st! PHEWWWWW....Big sigh of relief as I have been checking Newark's process times.... thought with our luck it would be scheduled while we were in New Zealand.

Just letting others know, in case they have a receipt date similiar to ours, and informing you that your interview may be coming shortly as well.

Time to organize all the paperwork! FUN, FUN, FUN!

Stephanie
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 12:04 pm
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Newark AOS--Received Appointment Letter

Originally posted by Stephanie11
My husband's AOS package for his K-1, was sent to Newark on December 30, 2003. The NOA stated that the interview was estimated to be in late October 2004.

Well yesterday we received the appointment letter stating that our interview is on JULY 26th! Talk about cutting it CLOSE..We are leaving for New Zealand on AUGUST 1st! PHEWWWWW....Big sigh of relief as I have been checking Newark's process times.... thought with our luck it would be scheduled while we were in New Zealand.

Just letting others know, in case they have a receipt date similiar to ours, and informing you that your interview may be coming shortly as well.

Time to organize all the paperwork! FUN, FUN, FUN!

Stephanie
Good news Stephanie. Ours unfortunatly is the Cherry Hill site and they are back logged. We have to file for an EAD extension

Cindy
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Stephanie11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newark AOS--Received Appointment Letter

Originally posted by JohnCindy
Good news Stephanie. Ours unfortunatly is the Cherry Hill site and they are back logged. We have to file for an EAD extension

Cindy
Hi Cindy!

Yes so sorry to hear of the delays that you and your husband are experiencing...i had read your post, and read some of your husbands prior posts, as he was dealing with Immigration in the Good Ole' Garden State.

Considering he went for his fingerprinting a few months ago, I assumed you would have received your interview by now! Then again, you know what they say when you "assume" things.

Wishing you two the best of luck, and hoping your interview comes shortly! Take Care.

Stephanie