Reload this Page >

New "Permanent Resident Cards"

Wikiposts

New "Permanent Resident Cards"

Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

sap123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New "Permanent Resident Cards"

Today I was looking closely at my new "Permanent Resident Card" just to make sure that all info are correct and strangely I have noticed that back of the card is upside down(Like that pre-printed back to back INS application forms) i.e. "Topside of the front" is the "bottom side" of back & vice-versa. Is it w/everybody who has GC or they made a mistake in inserting my card while printing?

Any comments from the people, who has new cards are appreciated.
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New "Permanent Resident Cards"

Originally Posted by sap123
Today I was looking closely at my new "Permanent Resident Card" just to make sure that all info are correct and strangely I have noticed that back of the card is upside down(Like that pre-printed back to back INS application forms) i.e. "Topside of the front" is the "bottom side" of back & vice-versa.
Is your photo in color or is it more of a sepia tone... or b&w?

Ian
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:41 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sap123
Today I was looking closely at my new "Permanent Resident Card" just to make sure that all info are correct and strangely I have noticed that back of the card is upside down(Like that pre-printed back to back INS application forms) i.e. "Topside of the front" is the "bottom side" of back & vice-versa. Is it w/everybody who has GC or they made a mistake in inserting my card while printing?

Any comments from the people, who has new cards are appreciated.
They now make you stand on your head at the POE to check the picture, it brightens up their day!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:43 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Ian

Don't you start!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

sap123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Ian

I guess its color.