Reload this Page >

New Online Status Information

Wikiposts

New Online Status Information

Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

fathermike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Online Status Information

I just went to check online status of my two apps with BCIS and found a new section on the web page.

You can now register for email updates on your case status. Once registered and logged in I found it gave one extra piece of information. It shows date on which you case was last updated.

This is certainly new info for me, I looked at my EAD app and saw that on 3/31/04 it had been updated, that was six days after my biometrics appointment.

I'll now wait for the email telling me its approved.

I think this is an improvement as at least you can see that things are actually happeing on the case. How long before my I485 gets any kind of update though????

Thanks,

Father Mike

Last edited by fathermike; Apr 19th 2004 at 12:26 am.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 4:21 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice
Default Re: New Online Status Information

I'll now wait for the email telling me its approved.
will you still get a reply by letter too? i would think so, but i'm just wondering.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

fathermike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tortoise
will you still get a reply by letter too? i would think so, but i'm just wondering.
That's a certainty, the BCIS is a paper making machine, I can't ever imagine them going paperless!
Old Apr 19th 2004, 8:50 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

Originally posted by fathermike
That's a certainty, the BCIS is a paper making machine, I can't ever imagine them going paperless!
heheh true! thanks :)
Old Apr 19th 2004, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by fathermike
I just went to check online status of my two apps with BCIS and found a new section on the web page.

You can now register for email updates on your case status. Once registered and logged in I found it gave one extra piece of information. It shows date on which you case was last updated.
Great, now I don't have to check everyday to see how far my case HASN'T moved - wow!

Last edited by mrsm; Apr 19th 2004 at 11:02 am.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 11:05 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mrsm
Great, now I don't have to check everyday to see how far my case HASN'T moved - wow!
this is good at least it gives an idea if your case is being looked at. i was suprised my 1-485 was updated 3/3/04 so i guess they do work on them. i had fingerprints done in november for this.

Last edited by candy wy.; Apr 19th 2004 at 11:08 am.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

MissF is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi..

my case has just been postponed due to new circumstances..? I have no idea what that means.. but could you maybe give me the URL to sign up for email updates?

Thank you
Old Apr 19th 2004, 3:28 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MissF
Hi..

my case has just been postponed due to new circumstances..? I have no idea what that means.. but could you maybe give me the URL to sign up for email updates?

Thank you
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:25 am
round 2, ding-ding.

this is a great system. i got an email notification today (actually, several of the same, it looks like the mail server had a hiccup) to tell me that they've received my fingerprints for AOS and that processing has resumed on my case.

i'm impressed.
Old Apr 21st 2004, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

this is a great system. i got an email notification today (actually, several of the same, it looks like the mail server had a hiccup) to tell me that they've received my fingerprints for AOS and that processing has resumed on my case.

i'm impressed.
I just almost had a heartache as I just received an e-mail from them too, but it's only to let me know my I-765 renewal application was received blah, blah, blah and they had sent me an NOA (which I got in the mail on Monday). I guess I'll give them some credit especially as I was so negative in my previous post
Old Apr 21st 2004, 9:47 am
round 2, ding-ding.

oh dear, i really think their mail server's having problems. i've received 6 of the same email for my I-485 yesterday and 1 today - exactly the same as all the others.

*waves to the BCIS* thanks very much... i get the plot now! :p

by the way, in my emails it says this: "The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that youreceived the USCIS." however, i can't see it on my receipts. is this normal?
Old Apr 21st 2004, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

by the way, in my emails it says this: "The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that youreceived the USCIS." however, i can't see it on my receipts. is this normal?
Except for the NOA I received Monday re: I-765 renewal, none of my other receipts (I-130, I-485 & original I-765) have the processing times on them.
Old Apr 21st 2004, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for the link ray6

The site doesn't load for me when I click on "customer". Really strange.. maybe they have more problems than just sending out 6 emails a day..

cheers
Old Apr 21st 2004, 3:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MissF
Thank you for the link ray6

The site doesn't load for me when I click on "customer". Really strange.. maybe they have more problems than just sending out 6 emails a day..cheers
Worked ok for me tonight ...first you get a terms and condition form to accept ..then the form to fill in...you may have a pop up blocker that is stopping it.
Old Apr 21st 2004, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

YES!! I disabled my pop-up blocker and it worked. Thank you so much for your help..
Now I am kinda wondering what else I am missing with my pop-up blocker

Thanks for your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.