Reload this Page >

New NSC Report - Thanks MATT

New NSC Report - Thanks MATT

Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:47 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

donahso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HEY - PEACHSTER

Originally posted by PEACHSTER:

LOL I am in Minnesota. The state of 10,000 lakes but you also can freeze & sweat your buns off too. LOL
Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:50 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

Originally posted by PEACHSTER:

LOL I am in Minnesota. The state of 10,000 lakes but you also can freeze & sweat your buns off too. LOL
Hit the wrong button!!!!

Guess you'll have to bring your's out here unless it is April or October!

Read Matt's post. His crystal ball thinks a bunch will be coming. Really piss me off if they do your's and stop before mine.

-Don H
Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:50 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by donahso:
BTW Don that timeline site the hollis one well there is a timline between yours & mine. Just thought you'd like to know that. LOL
Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:52 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by donahso:

Hit the wrong button!!!!

Guess you'll have to bring your's out here unless it is April or October!

Read Matt's post. His crystal ball thinks a bunch will be coming. Really piss me off if they do your's and stop before mine.

-Don H

Yeah I see that... Oh lord that happens I am going into hiding for sure. LOL
Old Aug 27th 2002, 9:33 pm
Dex

Default Re: New NSC Report - Thanks MATT

thanks for the clarification. I am only just starting (day 30) and gathering
info.. dex

Old Aug 28th 2002, 2:03 am
Wisconsin Rpcv

I called NSC on Monday and when the misinformation officer told me that (quoting 4/8
as the current date) I asked her how they were managing to go back in time! I also
saw the 4/24 approval; the officer told me that the 4/8 date was probably a result of
one or two cases from that date that are currently being worked on (perhaps as a
result of an RFE or something); that doesn't mean that they aren't also working on
more recent dates. She assured me that she had the most current information since
the people at NSC "aren't contractors. We work for the INS." Oh thank God!
Everybody knows that the INS is a fountain of reliable, accurate information!

"Gabriela" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > ...OMG!!!! They are working on 8 april now????But I thought that someone having the
    > petition on 24 april was recently aprouved.....Now they are backing up???:'( How
    > long is this nightmare gonna be?

> >

Old Aug 28th 2002, 2:30 am
Chris

Message 8 in thread From: MDUdall ([email protected]) Subject: Re: New NSC Report -
Thanks MATT Newsgroups: alt.visa.us.marriage-based View this article only Date:
2002-08-27 21:13:33 PST

I could make an educated guess as to why they are so far behind on I-129f's
right now, but my guessing won't do anybody any good (or change one darn thing)
so I'll refrain.

Mr. Udall, Please make an educated guess, I'm curious as to what you feel has caused
this delay? and your educated guesses are going to be far more educated than
anyone elses here! ;p Someone posted on another thread that they have 322,000
security chesks to do... is that the reason for the delay? all the other service
centers had to also incoprate this into their system though, and it didn't double
their processing times.... Thanks for the hope and inspiration though.... I hope
your crystal ball is accurate!

From: donahso ([email protected]) Subject: Re: New NSC Report - Thanks MATT
Newsgroups: alt.visa.us.marriage-based View this article only Date: 2002-08-27
21:21:10 PST

Someday I gotta meet ya! I just spent a half-hour over on Steen's mesage board and
Folinskyinla said that the JIT report only listed for the one state they were working
that day. So, looks like the JIT report may not be entirely accurate. Maybe, the date
is a bit skewed? Dunno. I still rely on davehollis' site and the message boards for
what is really going on. You better know that when I get mine, EVERYONE will know.
So, I expect to hear from you, too.

I have been using the davehollis site as well to track NSC lack of progress....
unfortunately the past week I have not been able to access that website... it seems
to just continually load and never finish? has anyone else experienced this??? I
also use another Lawyers site to track timelines as he posts his cases and their
first NOA, and second NOA by service center, and it is continually updated... the
site URL is http://www.fiancee-visa-at-
torney.com/
This also has been down the past week though! and sorry Mr
Udall... not trying to plug another Lawyer.... as you have been very very helpfull
here as I'm sure all will agree.... So for now I'm stuck here relying on information
passed on by the rest of the newsgroup! so please keep posting any progress or even
lack of progress, not knowing is actually worse then knowing even if it is not the
best of news....

Chris

Old Aug 28th 2002, 3:36 am
Greg Johnson

Default ROTFLMFAO! (was: New NSC Report - Thanks MATT)

ROTFLMFAO!

If their accuracy is what it is to work FOR the INS... Can you imagine what it would
be like if they did NOT work for the INS?

Seriously what she describes is possible. Remember that this is a government agency.
Logic and Common Sense simply do not apply here. I wish that they would explain that
as a matter of course - to everyone who calls them. And I get the impression that
they just answer phones and try to field questions. Kind of the first line of
defense the INS has to insulate it from the public.

-- Greg

Wisconsin RPCV wrote:
    > I called NSC on Monday and when the misinformation officer told me that (quoting
    > 4/8 as the current date) I asked her how they were managing to go back in time! I
    > also saw the 4/24 approval; the officer told me that the 4/8 date was probably a
    > result of one or two cases from that date that are currently being worked on
    > (perhaps as a result of an RFE or something); that doesn't mean that they aren't
    > also working on more recent dates. She assured me that she had the most current
    > information since the people at NSC "aren't contractors. We work for the INS." Oh
    > thank God! Everybody knows that the INS is a fountain of reliable, accurate
    > information!
    > "Gabriela" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >>...OMG!!!! They are working on 8 april now????But I thought that someone having the
    >>petition on 24 april was recently aprouved.....Now they are backing up???:'( How
    >>long is this nightmare gonna be?

Old Aug 28th 2002, 7:32 am
Jenine Scott

Default dear matt udall or some knowledgeable person, can you answer this question

Why is the Missouri Service Center so slow besides the IBIS checks. I saw the same
date on the msc service center posting before of 4/30. And the last time that I saw
that date was august 2nd. So does that mean as of sept. 2nd they will be on 5/30. It
is just not logical at all. This may be a hard question but maybe you can take a
crack at it for the team.

[email protected] (Chris) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]. com>...
    > Message 8 in thread From: MDUdall ([email protected]) Subject: Re: New NSC Report -
    > Thanks MATT Newsgroups: alt.visa.us.marriage-based View this article only Date:
    > 2002-08-27 21:13:33 PST
    > I could make an educated guess as to why they are so far behind on I-129f's right
    > now, but my guessing won't do anybody any good (or change one darn thing) so I'll
    > refrain.
    > Mr. Udall, Please make an educated guess, I'm curious as to what you feel has
    > caused this delay? and your educated guesses are going to be far more educated
    > than anyone elses here! ;p Someone posted on another thread that they have
    > 322,000 security chesks to do... is that the reason for the delay? all the
    > other service centers had to also incoprate this into their system though, and
    > it didn't double their processing times.... Thanks for the hope and inspiration
    > though.... I hope your crystal ball is accurate!
    > From: donahso ([email protected]) Subject: Re: New NSC Report - Thanks MATT
    > Newsgroups: alt.visa.us.marriage-based View this article only Date: 2002-08-27
    > 21:21:10 PST
    > Someday I gotta meet ya! I just spent a half-hour over on Steen's mesage board and
    > Folinskyinla said that the JIT report only listed for the one state they were
    > working that day. So, looks like the JIT report may not be entirely accurate.
    > Maybe, the date is a bit skewed? Dunno. I still rely on davehollis' site and the
    > message boards for what is really going on. You better know that when I get mine,
    > EVERYONE will know. So, I expect to hear from you, too.
    > I have been using the davehollis site as well to track NSC lack of progress....
    > unfortunately the past week I have not been able to access that website... it seems
    > to just continually load and never finish? has anyone else experienced this??? I
    > also use another Lawyers site to track timelines as he posts his cases and their
    > first NOA, and second NOA by service center, and it is continually updated... the
    > site URL is http://www.fiancee-visa-a-
    > ttorney.com/
     This also has been down the past week though! and sorry Mr
    > Udall... not trying to plug another Lawyer.... as you have been very very helpfull
    > here as I'm sure all will agree.... So for now I'm stuck here relying on
    > information passed on by the rest of the newsgroup! so please keep posting any
    > progress or even lack of progress, not knowing is actually worse then knowing even
    > if it is not the best of news....
    > Chris

Old Aug 28th 2002, 2:09 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

Originally posted by Chris:
Message 8 in thread From: MDUdall ([email protected]) Subject: Re: New NSC Report -
Thanks MATT Newsgroups: alt.visa.us.marriage-based View this article only Date:
2002-08-27 21:13:33 PST

I have been using the davehollis site as well to track NSC lack of progress....
unfortunately the past week I have not been able to access that website... it seems
to just continually load and never finish? has anyone else experienced this???
Chris
Did a little clipping job, but, yes - Dave's site does go down from time to time. Always comes back up, though.

I sit behind a firewall with a lot of ad and cookie blocking stuff. When I clean out the web trash, I sometimes have to close stuff out to get a cookie replanted. Sometimes, I have to shorten Dave's URL to get in and then go to the 'current list'.

He's up and running today the last time I checked.

-Don H