New K3 EAD Rollcall

Old Jul 15th 2004, 1:49 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by davewilliams
Well, the EAD was finally approved on July 12th - 178 days. Boy, these people are fast.

Dave
CONGRATS!!!

Pfff.. That took forever:lecture:!!
Old Jul 15th 2004, 3:12 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
CONGRATS!!!

Pfff.. That took forever:lecture:!!

Dave congrats!! Question if I remeber correctly didn't you file here for it and then return to the UK or something like that? How long is it valid for? I'm asking since they used the date my husband came in to activate the K3 BUT he only stayed a week and didn't return until almost 3 months later and then filed a month after that. His EAD was only really valid for 4 months.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

davewilliams will become famous soon enoughdavewilliams will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by cindyabs
Dave congrats!! Question if I remeber correctly didn't you file here for it and then return to the UK or something like that? How long is it valid for? I'm asking since they used the date my husband came in to activate the K3 BUT he only stayed a week and didn't return until almost 3 months later and then filed a month after that. His EAD was only really valid for 4 months.
Hi Cindy, Hi hyper.

Can't tell you how long it is valid just yet - it's only approved and I haven't actually received it yet.

If it's only for a year from first entry it won't last until my I-130 is approved - do you know if it is renewable?

Dave
Old Jul 15th 2004, 3:40 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by davewilliams
Hi Cindy, Hi hyper.

Can't tell you how long it is valid just yet - it's only approved and I haven't actually received it yet.

If it's only for a year from first entry it won't last until my I-130 is approved - do you know if it is renewable?

Dave
It is renewable. Now that I think of it yours may well be good for 2 years from the date they fix, (your first K3 entry into the US?) since they advised 20 May that for EADS approved and processed starting in June they would match the validity date of the K3 itself, two years. Leslie66's hubby got a 2 year EAD. So hopefully you will be lucky and not find yourself in our situation.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

My Wifes was good for 2 years also...

T & A

It is renewable. Now that I think of it yours may well be good for 2 years from the date they fix, (your first K3 entry into the US?) since they advised 20 May that for EADS approved and processed starting in June they would match the validity date of the K3 itself, two years. Leslie66's hubby got a 2 year EAD. So hopefully you will be lucky and not find yourself in our situation.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:22 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lpdiver

T & A

My Husband - K3 - EAD good for 2 years!
Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:03 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lpdiver

T & A
CONGRATS TONY!!

Well MSC.. where's mine??
Old Jul 16th 2004, 2:28 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

He actually recieved his SS card today. Yay!
Old Jul 16th 2004, 9:24 am
Sursum corda

Originally posted by Simon&Vik
He actually recieved his SS card today. Yay!
Congrats!!! BTW, do you have a 2year EAD?
Old Jul 21st 2004, 1:53 pm
Sursum corda

Congrats!!! BTW, do you have a 2year EAD?
Update on our EAD situation (the "real"one only good for 4 months, half of the length of time the interim one is good for AND they run concurrently) Anyway, still no response from director of NBC on that, but after almost two weeks did get a letter from the Congressman's office acknowledging my letter to them. Said they would talk with the folks in the applicable department. I trust that might get some response..........
Then again I recall the sign I saw many years ago in a country store, Trust in God, all others pay cash, .
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:09 pm
GreenCard Holder

NKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant future

Update on our EAD situation (the "real"one only good for 4 months, half of the length of time the interim one is good for AND they run concurrently) Anyway, still no response from director of NBC on that, but after almost two weeks did get a letter from the Congressman's office acknowledging my letter to them. Said they would talk with the folks in the applicable department. I trust that might get some response..........
Then again I recall the sign I saw many years ago in a country store, Trust in God, all others pay cash, .

I've seen a sign like that somewhere too, lol. We're sending a letter to the director and to my Congressman as well today. Can you believe my husband STILL hasn't gotten the "real" one. They swear they keep sending some letter to him regarding additional information needed from him. HELLO!! This has been since May. How long does the post office take these days to mail a piece of paper????

This is just getting out of control. My poor husband has been so stressed out about it. Luckily his interim is good until the end of the year. We'll see what happens when we send these inquiries.

Na'imah
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:30 pm
Sursum corda

Originally posted by NKA418
I've seen a sign like that somewhere too, lol. We're sending a letter to the director and to my Congressman as well today. Can you believe my husband STILL hasn't gotten the "real" one. They swear they keep sending some letter to him regarding additional information needed from him. HELLO!! This has been since May. How long does the post office take these days to mail a piece of paper????

This is just getting out of control. My poor husband has been so stressed out about it. Luckily his interim is good until the end of the year. We'll see what happens when we send these inquiries.

Na'imah

Good luck! For what it's worth I sent my letters certified.......
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:56 pm
GreenCard Holder

NKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant future

Good luck! For what it's worth I sent my letters certified.......
Good idea Cindy. Then we know for sure they received them. I'll keep you posted.

Na'imah
Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:03 pm
Sursum corda

Originally posted by NKA418
Good idea Cindy. Then we know for sure they received them. I'll keep you posted.

Na'imah
It sure has been a good move doing certified mail with NVC on the 130 side of our process-they've kept right up on things.
As for them our EAD situtation, at least I can say well NBC you were sent a certified letter that was signed for detailing the problem and asking for a solution.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

davewilliams will become famous soon enoughdavewilliams will become famous soon enough

Got my 'proper' EAD today - valid untin 12/15/04, same as my K-3.

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.