Wikiposts

need help!!!!!!! plz

Old May 10th 2011, 4:23 am
Just Joined

angel281276 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need help!!!!!!! plz

Originally Posted by katq
totally agree...he is also significantly younger and while it is possible that his intentions are good, i would be very careful...just my opinion...
thank you for your opinion!
Old May 10th 2011, 4:24 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel281276
yes his adopted parents are USC, his status is he is a green card holder so he can reside and work in the US not sure about his wife status will update that later! the reason he wants a passport is to visit me here in the uk
That is EXTREMELY unusual.

You say you've seen his green card.. how many others have you seen to know whether his is real or not? Why did he show you his green card?

Who is he married to now? A US citizen?
Old May 10th 2011, 4:34 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

i understand its going to take a while to sort but i don't care as long we can be together at the end.
Unless you plan on leaving them behind, you will need written permission from the children's father to remove them from UK jurisdiction. If he doesn't give his permission... you're in for a long, costly, and very frustrating legal battle.

Ian
Old May 10th 2011, 5:11 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

angel,

Since nothing can happen until you are both divorced anyway, it might be a good idea for you to come visit him in the USA again, and at that time you BOTH go together with ALL his documentation (green card, adoption paperwork, etc), and have an in-person consultation with an immigration attorney. I think right now there are too many unknown factors in your case for anyone here to make any suggestions.

As for him getting another Russian passport, I am sure you can find out how to do that online using Google.

Rene
Old May 10th 2011, 5:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
angel,

Since nothing can happen until you are both divorced anyway, it might be a good idea for you to come visit him in the USA again, and at that time you BOTH go together with ALL his documentation (green card, adoption paperwork, etc), and have an in-person consultation with an immigration attorney. I think right now there are too many unknown factors in your case for anyone here to make any suggestions.

As for him getting another Russian passport, I am sure you can find out how to do that online using Google.

Rene
thankyou noorah i am planning another visit very soon and will try and see what i can sort out while i'm over, do you know roughly how much a consultation will cost?
Old May 10th 2011, 6:10 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou noorah i am planning another visit very soon and will try and see what i can sort out while i'm over, do you know roughly how much a consultation will cost?
Probably around $200 or so. But start contacting some attorneys here, to make some inquiries about how much they may charge for a consultation: www.ailalawyer.com.

Normally you can do things over the phone, email, fax, etc....but in your case I'd suggest an in-person consultation if you can, so the attorney can physically see the documents you present. He might need to verify that they are "real".

Rene
Old May 10th 2011, 6:13 am

angel,

One thing to keep in mind is that whether this man is a USC or LPR, when it comes time to do your immigration paperwork, he will need to meet a certain level of income, or else have a joint sponsor. He will need to show income level for at least a family of 7, if you are bringing all your children with you.

You can find the income requirements at www.uscis.gov, Forms, I-864P (125% column for a family of 7).

Rene
Old May 10th 2011, 6:13 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Also, it might be a good idea for her, having seen all his documentation and made herself some notes about it to keep it clear in her mind, to consult with a different immigration attorney on her own.

When they both see an attorney together the advice given will be for the benefit of them as a couple. When she sees an attorney the advice given will be for the benefit of her alone. The advice may be different.

Regards, JEff

Old May 10th 2011, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Also, it might be a good idea for her, having seen all his documentation and made herself some notes about it to keep it clear in her mind, to consult with a different immigration attorney on her own.

When they both see an attorney the advice will be for the benefit of them as a couple. When she sees an attorney the advice will be for the benefit of her alone. The advice given may be different.

Regards, JEff
Good idea, JEff.

Rene
Old May 10th 2011, 6:25 am
Just Joined

Probably around $200 or so. But start contacting some attorneys here, to make some inquiries about how much they may charge for a consultation: www.ailalawyer.com.

Normally you can do things over the phone, email, fax, etc....but in your case I'd suggest an in-person consultation if you can, so the attorney can physically see the documents you present. He might need to verify that they are "real".

Rene
brilliant!! many thanks will look into it as soon as i'm over