Reload this Page >

Need advice for my K-1 interview in London

Need advice for my K-1 interview in London

Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

ikehasu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need advice for my K-1 interview in London

Hi, everyone.
I am just getting nervous about my K-1 visa interview in London on 24th of June. I have collected all the documents on the check list, but I would like you guys to confirm if there would be some more things I should take with me.
 Passport
 Birth Certificate
 Divorce Certificate
 Police Records
 Two colour photos
 Evidence of Support (form 1-134 from my boyfriend)

I will also take some more evidences like emails, photos of us, and prints of telephone histories (we only call via free internet phone).

Please, let me know if there is something more I should prepare for my interview.

Thank you.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:28 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need advice for my K-1 interview in London

Originally Posted by ikehasu
Hi, everyone.
I am just getting nervous about my K-1 visa interview in London on 24th of June. I have collected all the documents on the check list, but I would like you guys to confirm if there would be some more things I should take with me.
 Passport
 Birth Certificate
 Divorce Certificate
 Police Records
 Two colour photos
 Evidence of Support (form 1-134 from my boyfriend)

I will also take some more evidences like emails, photos of us, and prints of telephone histories (we only call via free internet phone).

Please, let me know if there is something more I should prepare for my interview.

Thank you.

Seems like you have it all there, now just relax it isn't like a driving test....
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

ikehasu is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Need advice for my K-1 interview in London

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Seems like you have it all there, now just relax it isn't like a driving test....
Thank you!
I will try to relax, but it is like more than a driving test for me.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 5:42 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need advice for my K-1 interview in London

Make photocopies of your birth certificate and police report. They asked my fiancee for them the other week.. They looked at the originals but kept the photocopies. They also asked him for evidence of support after looking at the I134. He had my bank statements, Tax returns etc. Also take your 797 NOA and a photocopy. They didn't ask him for it but others have posted that they were asked. Mke sure you bring your appointment letter. That is what they ask to see along with your passport beore they let you in the embassy. Were very nervous as well. The worst part is the waiting around! It was alot easier than we expected! Good Luck!