Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Need an advice about reschedule of CR1 appointment

Wikiposts

Need an advice about reschedule of CR1 appointment

Old Aug 5th 2005, 10:53 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need an advice about reschedule of CR1 appointment

Originally Posted by appletree35
My point is that we are waiting for such a long time for his interview and now that we have it we may have to reschedule do to the medical exam is not complete, and the consulate send an email to me a few days ago saying that they don't have appointments before October
Well, now that you have an interview appointment, he should go to it, whether he has the medical done or not. That's what we are telling you. He can turn in the medical at any time after his upcoming interview, and at that time the consulate can process his visa.

There's really nothing to worry about.

Rene
Old Aug 5th 2005, 10:57 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Well, now that you have an interview appointment, he should go to it, whether he has the medical done or not. That's what we are telling you. He can turn in the medical at any time after his upcoming interview, and at that time the consulate can process his visa.

Rene
I agree.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 11:01 am
Just Joined

appletree35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rene

Well, I just talked to my husband and Incha Allah, on Monday hi is going to talk to the doctor and see if she can give him some type of prove of his medical exam, even if that don't work he is going to go to the consulate and see if he can still have his interview
Old Aug 5th 2005, 11:07 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I just talked to my husband and Incha Allah, on Monday hi is going to talk to the doctor and see if she can give him some type of prove of his medical exam, even if that don't work he is going to go to the consulate and see if he can still have his interview
Yes, he can still have his interview, I'm pretty sure. He should just see if he can get a *statement* from the doctor as to why he can't complete his medical now...just something to show the embassy...but even if he can't get that, he should go to his scheduled interview anyway.

Keep us posted!

Rene
Old Aug 5th 2005, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Yes, he can still have his interview, I'm pretty sure. He should just see if he can get a *statement* from the doctor as to why he can't complete his medical now...just something to show the embassy...but even if he can't get that, he should go to his scheduled interview anyway.

Keep us posted!

Rene
Thank you guys, I'm just like all of you tired of the whole process and can't wait to be over. I know that some people have even harder problems than my and I really appreciate your help and advices

Last edited by appletree35; Aug 5th 2005 at 12:13 pm.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

olliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud ofolliewat has much to be proud of

My point is that we are waiting for such a long time for his interview and now that we have it we may have to reschedule do to the medical exam is not complete, and the consulate send an email to me a few days ago saying that they don't have appointments before October
What others are trying to tell you though is that he doesn't have to reschedule the interview. He should go to the consulate at the appointed time and when they ask him for his medical information, he should tell them that due to treatment for a stomach virus he was unable to have the medical done in time. They should still interview him while he's there, but he will not be given his visa at that time. He will need to return (well before October) with his medical information and then if all went well with the interview and his other paperwork, he will get the visa after that.

But he should KEEP HIS APPOINTMENT!
Old Aug 6th 2005, 4:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by olliewat
What others are trying to tell you though is that he doesn't have to reschedule the interview. He should go to the consulate at the appointed time and when they ask him for his medical information, he should tell them that due to treatment for a stomach virus he was unable to have the medical done in time. They should still interview him while he's there, but he will not be given his visa at that time. He will need to return (well before October) with his medical information and then if all went well with the interview and his other paperwork, he will get the visa after that.

But he should KEEP HIS APPOINTMENT!
My husband call the consulate yesterday, they said to him that without medical exam there is no point for him to go to the interview on the 10th. I asked him to go anyway and see what will happen maybe he will get an appointment before October