Just Joined

cplduf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nebraska Service Center - Processing Times

Hello,

Me and my fiancé are doing the I-129f option. When I look at:

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...enter=Nebraska

or

http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=10,2921,606

..it seems that the process is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy crawling along. But then when I read what others have posted it seems that the actual timelines do not necessarily follow the timelines posted on these websites.

If we were to go by the timelines listed on these sights it seems that it would take, on their recent average over the last 3 months, ohhhhh.....about 8 more months till we would get our second NOA. I submitted my package in October and I did get the 1st NOA online soon after and in the mail soon after that.

Does anyone have any information on how accurate the timelines are? Because they are really buming me out.

Thanks,
Mike
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice
Default Re: Nebraska Service Center - Processing Times

Originally posted by cplduf
Hello,

or

..it seems that the process is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy crawling along. But then when I read what others have posted it seems that the actual timelines do not necessarily follow the timelines posted on these websites.

If we were to go by the timelines listed on these sights it seems that it would take, on their recent average over the last 3 months, ohhhhh.....about 8 more months till we would get our second NOA. I submitted my package in October and I did get the 1st NOA online soon after and in the mail soon after that.

Does anyone have any information on how accurate the timelines are? Because they are really buming me out.

Thanks,
Mike
Im sorry to say that in my experience these two sites tend to be optimistic on there processing dates and not the other way around. I am waiting on my NOA2 for K1 from NSC based on NOA1 from August 13th and have heard nothing yet. I know the timelines seem to be crawling for the past month but if it is any consolation if you check out november processing for NSC they were moving at the rate of 6 weeks of cases per actual two weeks...maybe they will move that fast again this month and you'll be done i no time, live in hope I say
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:29 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

I'm in the same boat as both of you.

I would say that from the posts i've been reading Nebraska seems to be issuing an approved 2nd NOA close to the 180 day mark and sometimes over.

I remember seeing posts recently where 2nd NOA's were received online at day 177, 182 and 183 through Nebraska SC.

So you can use that as a benchmark if you need to. I know it sucks, and i'm constantly frustrated. I'm now on day 154 so within the month I should know. But then theres a whole other process to go through after it which takes more time..... joy!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 11:48 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

cplduf,

The information you reference is general information. It will give you an idea of what to expect, but it will not give you an accurate estimate of how long it will take to process your particular petition.

Search for old posts by Matt Udall regarding the service center processing dates - in those posts he explains how to interpret and apply the processing time information that you reference.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by cplduf
Hello,

or

Thanks,
Mike