Nebraska Question

Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nebraska Question

Originally posted by Leslie66
Don't you mean bigs??

I've subscribed to too many threads and can't keep up
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

I dont like to refer to my thong as big

Don't you mean bigs??
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

You have that problem with one thread

Originally posted by Karen D

I've subscribed to too many threads and can't keep up
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:35 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
I dont like to refer to my thong as big

Your thing or your thong?
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:36 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOPPPSSS!!! Now I'm lisping like Karen. I really meant your sing or your song.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:36 pm
Charlie Tuna

whats that lispy, you want to sing a song??

Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:37 pm
WTF?

whats that lispy, you want to sing a song??

tee hee hee
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

You have that problem with one thread
I know, can't sew either
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:40 pm
Charlie Tuna

Damn I'm lagging...Leslie stole my line

tee hee hee
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:41 pm
Charlie Tuna

Darn it!!!

I know, can't sew either
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Darn it!!!
He He He

You are a funny sew-and-sew (groan....!)
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:47 pm
Charlie Tuna

I feel like I'm being stitched up here

He He He
You are a funny sew-and-sew (groan....!)
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I feel like I'm being stitched up here
Start a new thread then
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:51 pm
Charlie Tuna

I'm trying to hem in how many new threads I start
I much prefer the hijack technique

Start a new thread then
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:52 pm
WTF?

Start a new thread then
HAHAHAHA Karen

Charlie tell me you're not a thong man. PLEASE tell me your not a thong man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.