Wikiposts

Nebraska Case Updates

Old Nov 9th 2005, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

dreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud of
Default Nebraska Case Updates

Just wondered if I am the only one.

But we have been checking the updates regularly and both my fiance and I have registered to recieve the decision via email.

Well, nothing has been updated on the first application and we have not received anything via email. Even though we know the first application was denied, the status is still the same, and when we log on, it is still the same.

i am the only one this is happening to?
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:24 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nebraska Case Updates

Originally Posted by dreamchaser
Just wondered if I am the only one.

But we have been checking the updates regularly and both my fiance and I have registered to recieve the decision via email.

Well, nothing has been updated on the first application and we have not received anything via email. Even though we know the first application was denied, the status is still the same, and when we log on, it is still the same.

i am the only one this is happening to?
Hi dreamchaser,

Be aware that the online and email updates aren't always reliable. You might receive an email notification but never the original mail, or you might receive mail and never receive the email update for it. It's just a way of semi-tracking your case...but nothing concrete about it.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

dreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nebraska Case Updates

Thanks for that. We have also called Nebraska on the standard number, and the automated system still has not been updated. Because we know that the first application was denied yet on the automated phone system too, it hasnt changed.
I know this isnt an exact science, but surely they should keep the informatin up to date and correct, otherwise what is the purpose of being able to check on these things. Sorry to rant on, just a bit down in the dumps but also a bit confused.