British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/n-400-post-your-individual-journey-please-v-2011-a-703810/)

meauxna Feb 3rd 2011 6:47 pm

Re: N Post your individual journey please!

It sounds like it might be time to start a new thread... where would you all like it cut off at? We can go back however many posts you'd like and have the new thread start from there.

lansbury Feb 3rd 2011 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by meauxna (Post 9150048)
It sounds like it might be time to start a new thread... where would you all like it cut off at? We can go back however many posts you'd like and have the new thread start from there.

I think we need a thread to discuss starting a new thread and where that thread should start from.

See you all in a week when I have served my suspension.:ohmy:

meauxna Feb 3rd 2011 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by lansbury (Post 9150305)
I think we need a thread to discuss starting a new thread and where that thread should start from.

See you all in a week when I have served my suspension.:ohmy:

haha! You've clearly become accustomed to local government processes then! The only thing you didn't ask for was money to conduct the study (which no one will read) :lol:

Mick1935 Feb 3rd 2011 11:37 pm

Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Originally Posted by Mick1935 (Post 9149197)
The speed of the application received, and Receipt I-797. arriving at my home... Quick. UPS Package, signed for Jan 20. 2011 this was called the Priority date the Notice date, Jan 21, 2011 In my mail box on the 28th. And of course, a Sat; Sun; in there also.

Now the part I do not understand, 3rd line down.application number NBC and 9 numbers then RECEIVED DATE NOVEMBER 22, 2010 followed by the next little block, PRIORITY DATE JANUARY 20, 2011 PAGE 1of 1.RECEIVED DATE NOVEMBER 22, 2010? What Application# I did not send anything. What is that about?

Mick

Anybody, the bolded bit?

Poppy girl Feb 4th 2011 12:47 am

Originally Posted by Mick1935 (Post 9150603)
Anybody, the bolded bit?

No not really been trying to figure it out!!

Meauxna, Noorah, Ian HELP!!!!!!!

ian-mstm Feb 4th 2011 12:47 am

Originally Posted by meauxna (Post 9150048)
It sounds like it might be time to start a new thread... where would you all like it cut off at?

January 1, 2011... a nice round date! :)

Ian

Poppy girl Feb 4th 2011 12:50 am

Originally Posted by ian-mstm (Post 9150731)
January 1, 2011... a nice round date! :)

Ian

Don't I get a say in this its my flippen thread!!:frown:

Just teasing Jan 1st 2011 sounds a good one :thumbsup: I would start it but can't as I don't have the capability to back date :(

ian-mstm Feb 4th 2011 12:52 am

Originally Posted by Mick1935 (Post 9149197)
RECEIVED DATE NOVEMBER 22, 2010? What Application# I did not send anything. What is that about?

Did you send in any application... either for yourself or someone else? NBC is the National Benefits Center.

Ian

ian-mstm Feb 4th 2011 12:54 am

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 9150742)
Don't I get a say in this its my flippen thread!!:frown:

No. Pthhththbbbhtht. :)

Ian

Poppy girl Feb 4th 2011 12:56 am

Originally Posted by ian-mstm (Post 9150755)
No. Pthhththbbbhtht. :)

Ian

:p

Mick1935 Feb 4th 2011 7:58 am

Originally Posted by ian-mstm (Post 9150749)
Did you send in any application... either for yourself or someone else? NBC is the National Benefits Center.

Ian

Hi Ian,

When I first received my Green Card, I applied for my Wife, they turned it down, as I was not a Citizen (I think) but stated in the letter they would keep it on file at our local Office.

Awaiting my Interview! Will reveal all then!

Mick.

ian-mstm Feb 4th 2011 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Mick1935 (Post 9151347)
Awaiting my Interview!

Awaiting your interview? So you submitted an N-400 application? If so, why are you surprised that they sent you some correspondence confirming your PD for that application?

Ian

Mick1935 Feb 4th 2011 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by ian-mstm (Post 9151988)
Awaiting your interview? So you submitted an N-400 application? If so, why are you surprised that they sent you some correspondence confirming your PD for that application?

Ian

Ian,

Please note, The bolded bit, and date of Nov; 22nd. Below, I sent nothing to them till Jan.

Now the part I do not understand, 3rd line down.application number NBC and 9 numbers then RECEIVED DATE NOVEMBER 22, 2010 followed by the next little block, PRIORITY DATE JANUARY 20, 2011 PAGE 1of 1.

Just wait and see I suppose.

Mick.

ian-mstm Feb 4th 2011 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by Mick1935 (Post 9152136)
Please note, The bolded bit, and date of Nov; 22nd. Below, I sent nothing to them till Jan.

The guy who sent out your notice probably didn't bother to update the letter template he used and left someone else's old information in there.

Ian

lansbury Feb 4th 2011 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by meauxna (Post 9150332)
haha! You've clearly become accustomed to local government processes then! The only thing you didn't ask for was money to conduct the study (which no one will read) :lol:

Yesterday I had a meeting to discuss forming a committee to consider the feasibility of organizing a task force to review the options put forward by the library board to enlarge the library. Which we have no money to do.

In the evening I represented the City of Milwaukie on the board of the Metro Regional Water Providers Consortium.

This afternoon I meet with the city manager and attorney to discuss Clackamas County sewer rates for the next few years, and review the negotiations we have had on the subject over the past 2 years.

Why do I never see such mentioned on this board as one of the advantages of citizenship?