Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Mick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud of
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

Originally Posted by lansbury
I thought it was only scouse Judys who didn't wear underwear.
Not not wear, just not those Yank boxers! Marks and Spencers for ever.

Not Judies, Aussie Sheila, Scouse lady, Mary!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 10:49 am
Your Fellow American

Scotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to all

I-797 on the way!!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 2:09 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mick1935
Sounds good... Did I mention I have my Interview on Monday? The 4th?

I did? OK. ONE MOE TIME! Can not hurt, Aye!

Waiting
Old Apr 4th 2011, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Mick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud of

Interview over!! Questions asked.

Longest river/Speaker of the house/The first ten amendments to the Constitution are called?/We elect a president for (?) years! Done.

"It is OK to have dual Citizenship" "Come dressed just like you are today, with your Orange County Sheriffs pin on as well"

My Ex Marine said, a most pleasant Guy.

Me in stripped shirt, blue stripped tie, dark blue jacket, and my Sheriffs pin. I do volunteer work.

Going in, everything beeped! The velcro on my pockets even, the stud on my pants. Could keep Cell phones, just turn them off. Three days and a wake up, early one, be there for the 8AM Ceremony.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 4:44 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Longest river/Speaker of the house/The first ten amendments to the Constitution are called?/We elect a president for (?) years! Done.

"It is OK to have dual Citizenship" "Come dressed just like you are today, with your Orange County Sheriffs pin on as well"

Me in stripped shirt, blue stripped tie, dark blue jacket, and my Sheriffs pin. I do volunteer work.

Going in, everything beeped! The velcro on my pockets even, the stud on my pants. Could keep Cell phones, just turn them off. Three days and a wake up, early one, be there for the 8AM Ceremony.
Nice one - glad to hear it went well for you
Old Apr 4th 2011, 5:04 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Mick! And that's a quickie for your ceremony.. later this week then? Woohoo!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
Well done, Mick! And that's a quickie for your ceremony.. later this week then? Woohoo!
Yes my Dear, Fri. 8 AM, while I was sitting with my Interviewing Officer he received a Cell phone call, "Come in today, I will give you your letter for Friday" So some other person is going to be there.

I have heard of quick ones? But 4 days is quick.

One of the questions he started "We vote a..." I finished it for him, "for 4 years" He said let me finish the question first! I am only 2" off the ground now, 2 feet this morning.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 7:10 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Yes my Dear, Fri. 8 AM, while I was sitting with my Interviewing Officer he received a Cell phone call, "Come in today, I will give you your letter for Friday" So some other person is going to be there.

I have heard of quick ones? But 4 days is quick.

One of the questions he started "We vote a..." I finished it for him, "for 4 years" He said let me finish the question first! I am only 2" off the ground now, 2 feet this morning.
I'm so pleased for you; your enthusiasm is contageous!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 7:33 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations almost citizen Mick
Old Apr 4th 2011, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lansbury
Congratulations almost citizen Mick
Thank you!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

mykiddiewinks is an unknown quantity at this point

We have our interview tomorrow!! Think we are ready, know all the questions now but starting to panic a little, scared the nerves will get to be and I will blank

Just had the thought although I haven't read it anywhere will we be asked to say the pledge of allegiance during our interview?
Old Apr 4th 2011, 9:02 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mykiddiewinks
We have our interview tomorrow!! Think we are ready, know all the questions now but starting to panic a little, scared the nerves will get to be and I will blank

Just had the thought although I haven't read it anywhere will we be asked to say the pledge of allegiance during our interview?
No. That's at that Oath Ceremony itself, which you'll be scheduled for when you pass your interview tomorrow . You don't even have to learn it - everyone gets a printed copy and you recite it in unison in a call and response style.

Don't let the nerves get to you, you'll do just fine
Old Apr 4th 2011, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mykiddiewinks

Sultan said it right.

You will be asked to raise your right hand, and swear to tell the truth, is all.

Four questions, one I was asked, I answered TJ, he laughed, and accepted short form for Thomas Jefferson!

Every body beeps! Take nothing in with you you do not need, empty your pockets, easy slip on and off shoes. Yes Sir/No Sir, etc. Do not chatter, I found every body nice. Sit close to the door the Officers come out of, and call your name.

Good Luck.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 9:19 pm
I have a comma problem

Sultan said it right.

You will be asked to raise your right hand, and swear to tell the truth, is all.

Four questions, one I was asked, I answered TJ, he laughed, and accepted short form for Thomas Jefferson!

Every body beeps! Take nothing in with you you do not need, empty your pockets, easy slip on and off shoes. Yes Sir/No Sir, etc. Do not chatter, I found every body nice. Sit close to the door the Officers come out of, and call your name.

Good Luck.
All of the above. Oh and don't sleep in and miss your train like I did

Luckily, the Chicago office being what it is, half an hour late equals fifteen minutes early
Old Apr 5th 2011, 12:38 am
Your Fellow American

Scotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to all

Congrats Mick!

I hope to be following in your footsteps through the Orlando office door sooner rather than later ...

Have a memorable oath ceremony... But remember, no scouse oaths... Don't want to be scaring them at this stage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.