Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

seawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really nice
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Originally Posted by Melissande
Hiya all,

I put my husband's N-400 in the mail on 9/2/10 to Phoenix and still haven't heard anything (clipped a form to it asking to be e-mailed upon receipt) and I'm starting to get a little bit worried that it's been lost! I sent it through the regular post, not special delivery or anything...starting to regret that little decision I am!

Am I just way too keen or should I be worried???
When was it received? On the receipt date add another close to two weeks before you get the notice and check clears.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:13 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya all,

I put my husband's N-400 in the mail on 9/2/10 to Phoenix and still haven't heard anything (clipped a form to it asking to be e-mailed upon receipt) and I'm starting to get a little bit worried that it's been lost! I sent it through the regular post, not special delivery or anything...starting to regret that little decision I am!

Check with the bank to see if the checks been cashed and its only the 17th.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya all,

its only been two weeks
Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:20 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

I sent mine through the regular mail too. I wouldn't worry about it yet
Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Melissande has a spectacular aura aboutMelissande has a spectacular aura aboutMelissande has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by seawaternow
When was it received? On the receipt date add another close to two weeks before you get the notice and check clears.
That's the problem, I don't know when/if it was received! So, I'm kinda wondering if I should have heard that they've received it by now or not due to the form we enclosed (G-1145)...? I bet we're the only people in the country who've sent it by regular post and those go to the very bottom of the pile! Humpf!

I keep checking our banking account online every day or so to see if our check has cleared but nadda!

LOL, it might be only two weeks but it feels like ages!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

lolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nice

it has been only two weeks, and i dont think applications that are sent by regular mail would go to the bottom of the pile i hope you will receive the text/email next week about acceptance. NOAs might take little longer though, just dont be too anxious (it is hard to wait though )
That's the problem, I don't know when/if it was received! So, I'm kinda wondering if I should have heard that they've received it by now or not due to the form we enclosed (G-1145)...? I bet we're the only people in the country who've sent it by regular post and those go to the very bottom of the pile! Humpf!

I keep checking our banking account online every day or so to see if our check has cleared but nadda!

LOL, it might be only two weeks but it feels like ages!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 6:24 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

way to keen
Old Sep 18th 2010, 1:39 am
Just Joined

ksfreeman is just really niceksfreeman is just really niceksfreeman is just really niceksfreeman is just really niceksfreeman is just really niceksfreeman is just really niceksfreeman is just really niceksfreeman is just really nice

Originally Posted by charleygirl
I read on the site that my local office had been notified to send an interview date that was about 4 days before I got the letter on Monday this week. Hope you get it soon,
FINALLY got my interview date yesterday - October 20th. Apparently, they typically do oaths the sane day here in ATL. If they do, I'll have to hustle fir a passport as we're headed to England on November 21st!
Old Sep 18th 2010, 3:07 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

green card issued sep 15th 2005
n400 sent june 26th 2010 to Dallas service center
fingerprints july 28th
interview 17th september am dallas tx
oath ceremony 17th september pm dallas tx

just under 3 months to become citizen pretty impressive
Old Sep 19th 2010, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Vegas.......
Old Sep 19th 2010, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

Sent N400 Sep 7th 2010

Fingerprints Sep 29th
Old Sep 19th 2010, 6:13 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chugabug
Sent N400 Sep 7th 2010

Fingerprints Sep 29th
Great another carrot cruncher joins the mob!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Great another carrot cruncher joins the mob!
Narrrich Yoonion!
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Interview tomorrow morning......not nervous at all MUCH!!!!!
Then fly to UK in the evening.....
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 12:36 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.