Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Approval in Phoenix

N-400 Approval in Phoenix

Old Mar 13th 2009, 12:08 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Approval in Phoenix

Woo Hoo Rene!! Congratulations to you and Sadegh!! You can breath at last! A lovely write up of your day.

Maggie
Old Mar 13th 2009, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Muswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Forgot you two know each other in RL.

The test is not a piss as so eloquently stated. It is harder than the old test if only because the questions are not only different but require thought rather than just memorization.

But, Poppy, you will ace it, Hon.
I honestly don't think they require much thought IMHO. They are just rote memorisation...they give you the answers! The new test i think is more straightforward than the old one.....
Old Mar 13th 2009, 2:19 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!!!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 3:56 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Muswell Hill
The test is a piece of piss...don't worry.
This is the woman that took 6 driving test's lol

Originally Posted by meauxna
And I already told DH you were getting ready, so he's gonna hold your feet to the fire girlie.
Oh god now I feel pressured can't let the old chap down

Originally Posted by Rete
Forgot you two know each other in RL.

Don't know if that's good or bad lol...joking Meauxna you and the what's his name! are great folk

The test is not a piss as so eloquently stated. It is harder than the old test if only because the questions are not only different but require thought rather than just memorization.

But, Poppy, you will ace it, Hon.
You do realise if I fail IF I won't ever be able to face expats again lol
But thanks Rete

Last edited by Poppy girl; Mar 13th 2009 at 3:58 am.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:29 pm
Professional Drama Queen

Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you and DH!!! Woohoooo no more USCIS to have to deal with!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond repute

Belated congratulations to you both!
And here's to a speedy oath ceremony
Old Mar 14th 2009, 9:35 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:22 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

okay I am wayyyy late but early for the Oath ceremony

Congrats to you both of course and good luck on Friday

I am hoping to send in my package(I know, I know) hopefully next week! I'd better start studying
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 2:29 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by souls canuck
okay I am wayyyy late but early for the Oath ceremony

Congrats to you both of course and good luck on Friday

I am hoping to send in my package(I know, I know) hopefully next week! I'd better start studying
Thank you, souls!! Get busy, you!