Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

My wife is pregnant! woo hoo

Wikiposts

My wife is pregnant! woo hoo

Old Apr 1st 2004, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Angelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really nice
Default My wife is pregnant! woo hoo

AdiaStar and I just got back from the OB/GYN, and we found out that AdiaStar is 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant!!! Woo hoo!

Our first ( and only! ) AmeriBrit on the way!

Regards
Angelus71
Old Apr 1st 2004, 7:20 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My wife is pregnant! woo hoo

Originally posted by Angelus71
AdiaStar and I just got back from the OB/GYN, and we found out that AdiaStar is 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant!!! Woo hoo!

Regards
Angelus71
Awww!!!! Many congrats, you two!!!!!

Kate. xxxxxxxx
Old Apr 1st 2004, 7:36 am
up the gunners

dowjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

My wife and I have been trying for our "Britican" for the last couple of months. Unfortunately, she has endometreosis (7 surgeries) and it has affected her fertility. Starting drugs next month...maybe will end up with 5+ Briticans as a result.

Maybe we could auction off the ones we don't want on here?

My wife would KILL me if she read that.

Matt
Old Apr 1st 2004, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

princess_fiona is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards
Angelus71
Congratulations!!! Wheww!! I missed that feeling

BTW, have you heard of the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" by Arlene Eisenberg? It's a wonderful book..a MUST for first-time parents
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:33 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Many congratulations to you both!

Another, most excellent read is 'So You're Going To Be A Dad' by Peter Downey - very humorous!

I presented this book to my Hubby recently as we're expecting a Britican of our own.

Best wishes

Tam
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:53 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Angelus71

Woooo Great!!!
CONGRATS!!
Would you post a link with pics of the baby? Oh wait.. it is too early LOL, sorry!!
Have a nice day!
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:55 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by katesuiter1
Awww!!!! Many congrats, you two!!!!!

Kate. xxxxxxxx
DUH!!!! I'll re-phrase that to "Many congrats, you THREE!!!!" Jeez, Kate, took you long enough to work that one out!!!!

Kate. xxxx
Old Apr 6th 2004, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

RJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really niceRJHayes000 is just really nice

Originally posted by dowjones

My wife and I have been trying for our "Britican" for the last couple of months. Unfortunately, she has endometreosis (7 surgeries) and it has affected her fertility. Starting drugs next month...maybe will end up with 5+ Briticans as a result.

Matt
Apparently you can find pretty much anything on ebay, so you might want to try flogging one of them off on there.

Also, please ask Arsene not to thrash Leeds too much when you play them in a couple of weeks.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 12:08 pm
With 'er indoors :-D

Rumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really nice

Regards
Angelus71
w00t Congratulations

Our first Amerlish was due Sunday just gone so hopefully he'll be here anytime soon
Old Apr 6th 2004, 12:09 pm
With 'er indoors :-D

Rumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really nice

Originally posted by dowjones
Congratulations!

Matt
LMAO I'm sure she would kill you if she read that LOL