Reload this Page >

My wife is here - POE Experience

Wikiposts

My wife is here - POE Experience

Old Mar 28th 2004, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My wife is here - POE Experience

Well there was no POE experience. Thank god for this newsgroup as my wife went to an Immigration Officer who was new on the job. This was his first K3 visa. He didn't ask one question nor did he ask for my wife's sealed envelope. Only from reading this newsgroup did I know to tell her to make sure they took the envelope. The officer called another officer to help and my wife was finished without a single question.

I gave her the ring at the airport. Even though we are already offically married the visa problem last June forced my plan to ask her to marry me to be delayed. (So we can call it a late engagement). The biggest problem was filiming the whole event as security was giving my friend a problem because they said filming was not allowed at the terminal.

I had a limo waiting and I had 6 different kinds of flowers delivered to the house. We opened all out Christmas presents (3 months later than expected) and even though we had to wait this long it just made the moment that more special.

Well we have a case of champagne to drink and celebrate. Thanks everyone for all your help. John & Tina!
Old Mar 28th 2004, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: My wife is here - POE Experience

Originally posted by tmushen
Well there was no POE experience. Thank god for this newsgroup as my wife went to an Immigration Officer who was new on the job. This was his first K3 visa. He didn't ask one question nor did he ask for my wife's sealed envelope. Only from reading this newsgroup did I know to tell her to make sure they took the envelope. The officer called another officer to help and my wife was finished without a single question.

I gave her the ring at the airport. Even though we are already offically married the visa problem last June forced my plan to ask her to marry me to be delayed. (So we can call it a late engagement). The biggest problem was filiming the whole event as security was giving my friend a problem because they said filming was not allowed at the terminal.

I had a limo waiting and I had 6 different kinds of flowers delivered to the house. We opened all out Christmas presents (3 months later than expected) and even though we had to wait this long it just made the moment that more special.

Well we have a case of champagne to drink and celebrate. Thanks everyone for all your help. John & Tina!
Woohoo good to see shes on this side of the pond!!

Congratulations to the both of you and hope you will be happy in your new lives together

Love Gisela xx
Old Mar 28th 2004, 1:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear the POE was a painless experience Welcome back to America, Tina!!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Mar 28th 2004, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

WooHoo!! Great news. May you have a long and lasting life together

Angela
Old Mar 28th 2004, 2:01 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Congratulations, John and Tina!! I almost can't believe it's finally over. The long wait will soon be forgotten.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the USA, I hope you love it!!!
Old Mar 28th 2004, 8:04 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

John & Tina,
Sounds like some people just have all the luck! We are together here in Germany and both happy for you two. Just too bad we cant celebrate with you and all that champagne.. Sounds like everything went without a hitch.. good news my friend.. what a total relief it must be now for you guys..
Once I get back to Oklahoma, I will be needing to move again to find a bigger place for my families arrival.. wanted to wait til the visa was in sight, and it looks like it is around the corner now. I will need to contact Angelikas embassy to give them her new change of address where she has moved too here! So she will be getting her packet.

Cheers to you two.. best of luck in your future together..
Sid & Angelika
Old Mar 28th 2004, 8:11 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

John & Tina,
Sounds like some people just have all the luck! We are together here in Germany and both happy for you two. Just too bad we cant celebrate with you and all that champagne.. Sounds like everything went without a hitch.. good news my friend.. what a total relief it must be now for you guys..
Once I get back to Oklahoma, I will be needing to move again to find a bigger place for my families arrival.. wanted to wait til the visa was in sight, and it looks like it is around the corner now. I will need to contact Angelikas embassy to give them her new change of address where she has moved too here! So she will be getting her packet.

Sid & Angelika
Old Mar 29th 2004, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SidAngelika
John & Tina,

Sid & Angelika
Thank you again everyone for all the help.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 6:22 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo!!! I am so happy for the two of you!!!
CONGRATS!!!!
WELCOME TO THE US TINA!!!
What a happy day!!
:PARTY: :PARTY:!!!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 8:11 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both!

Best wishes

CB
Old Mar 29th 2004, 8:49 am
Exile

Congratulations on your togetherness, but I can't *believe* that you tried
to video inside an airport terminal.

Only in America ;-)

Andy

Old Mar 29th 2004, 10:18 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww, sounds like a magical and romantic reunion!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

vinnic is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and welcome to the U.S.!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:14 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Congratulations to the two of you! I'm sure it's wonderful to have her home, finally...and drinking champagne in person! Great news - I'm glad to hear her POE experience went beautifully, too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.