Reload this Page >

My rep gave me New Official Nebraska Update

Wikiposts

My rep gave me New Official Nebraska Update

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 4:56 am
space needle

Default My rep gave me New Official Nebraska Update

NSC is currently up to march 24 with the oct. 15 update

Last edited by space needle; Oct 22nd 2003 at 9:45 am.

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 5:08 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My rep gave me New Official Nebraska Update

Originally posted by space needle
I just got off the phone with my rep and he said the latest Update at Nebraska was

March 24, 2003.

I hope this news is of some value to those of you who are following this centers progress.

I am new to this forum and thank you for your advice and counsel during this most difficult process.
Hi:

The latest Nebraska timeline update posted via AILA is dated October 1, 2003.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 5:51 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Our office does not have the authority to skip anyone's application to the front of the line so I will not be able to help you out in that area.
Glad to see this confirmed by someone else. This is the answer I've been given during every service center tour that I've taken (and I believe I've asked whether or not having a Congressman call will get the case moved up in the line on every single tour I've taken of the CSC, TSC, NBC and NSC).

Rita, with the OP's permission, perhaps this statement from the rep's aid should be incorporated into your root posting. Perhaps it could also be incorporated into the FAQ maintained by the new guy (as the question of whether or not calling in a Congressman will speed up the case gets asked so, so often).
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 5:56 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

space,

Perhaps you should copy and paste more often, because this is not what you said in your original post. It may be what you intended to say, but it is not what the words that you wrote indicate.

Sorry, I'm not as subtle as folinskyinla.

Regards, JEff

------------------------------------------------------------

this is a copy and paste from my email

Ralph,

I know this process can be very frustrating. I did some more checking and found out that as of October 15th, NSC was processing I-129F applications that they received on March 24, 2003. They received your I-129F application on April 24, 2003, therefore, they are getting very close to catching up to your application. Our office does not have the authority to skip anyone's application to the front of the line so I will not be able to help you out in that area. However, it appears that they will be moving on to I-129F applications they received in April very soon, if they are not there already. Best regards,

Keith Kosik
Field Representative
Congresswoman Jennifer Dunn
(206) 275-3438
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 7:21 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
space,

Perhaps you should copy and paste more often, because this is not what you said in your original post. It may be what you intended to say, but it is not what the words that you wrote indicate.

Sorry, I'm not as subtle as folinskyinla.

Regards, JEff
Hi JEff,
So what did he say? Care to paraphrase since the original is gone?

I think the space needle is in (Sea)ttle, innit? LOL

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (Day 146, NSC)
5/29/03 1st NOA