Reload this Page >

My last days in Austria....

Wikiposts

My last days in Austria....

Old Mar 8th 2004, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My last days in Austria....

Finally after our long process starting back last year in april 2003,we filed our I 129 f trough Vermont,got a RFE then in june 2003 and 3 months later our case got denied .We refiled the whole process trough Vermont again in october 2003 and everything got approved,got my visa isued and ready to move over in 3 days!!!!I m so happy and enjoying my last days here with my family and friends.Wish everybody who s still waiting all the best and good luck!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2004, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My last days in Austria....

Originally posted by cutenurse300
Finally after our long process starting back last year in april 2003,we filed our I 129 f trough Vermont,got a RFE then in june 2003 and 3 months later our case got denied .We refiled the whole process trough Vermont again in october 2003 and everything got approved,got my visa isued and ready to move over in 3 days!!!!I m so happy and enjoying my last days here with my family and friends.Wish everybody who s still waiting all the best and good luck!!!!
Enjoy your last few days with family and friends and get ready for your wonderful new life that awaits you!!
Congrats!!!
Old Mar 8th 2004, 3:32 am
Andrew DeFaria

cutenurse300 wrote:

> Finally after our long process starting back last year in april
    > 2003,we filed our I 129 f trough Vermont,got a RFE then in june 2003
    > and 3 months later our case got denied .We refiled the whole process
    > trough Vermont again in october 2003 and everything got approved,got
    > my visa isued and ready to move over in 3 days!!!!I m so happy and
    > enjoying my last days here with my family and friends.Wish everybody
    > who s still waiting all the best and good luck!!!!

Congrats.

One has to wonder though why a case would be denied one time and
approved the next when, apparently, nothing has really changed. My
insides say that deep down that it's not fair that the process seems
that arbitrary. It's just wrong to put a couple through such stress and
wait for apparently no reason. I know it happened to me too :-(

--
(A)bort, (R)etry, (G)et a beer?

Old Mar 8th 2004, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice

Hi,
well first of all congrats !. I would be interested to know how quickly you got your case approved in Austria after receiving your NOA2 ??
Old Mar 8th 2004, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by MrDub
Hi,
well first of all congrats !. I would be interested to know how quickly you got your case approved in Austria after receiving your NOA2 ??
I think Austria is the quickest embassy,got my visa issued exactly 1 month after my NOA2!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2004, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

I think Austria is the quickest embassy,got my visa issued exactly 1 month after my NOA2!!!!!
enjoy some krapfen, strudlle, schnitzel, leberkase, eine semel, saltzstangel!
Old Mar 8th 2004, 4:27 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Andrew DeFaria
cutenurse300 wrote:

Congrats.

One has to wonder though why a case would be denied one time and
approved the next when, apparently, nothing has really changed. My
insides say that deep down that it's not fair that the process seems
that arbitrary. It's just wrong to put a couple through such stress and
wait for apparently no reason. I know it happened to me too :-(

--
(A)bort, (R)etry, (G)et a beer?
My understanding is that cutenurse's USC fiance wasn't yet divorced when they filed the first time, but in process. The RFE was for the divorce decree which they didn't have. Hence the denial and subsequent approval. Cutenurse will correct me if I'm not remembering correctly.........congrats on the visa and welcome to America!

~SG
Old Mar 8th 2004, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by DCMark
enjoy some krapfen, strudlle, schnitzel, leberkase, eine semel, saltzstangel!
hehehehe thank you DCMark...are you from Austria also..lol..ye might miss that!!!
Old Mar 8th 2004, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

hehehehe thank you DCMark...are you from Austria also..lol..ye might miss that!!!
Nein, ich habe acht jahre in Wein gelebt (76-84). Mein vater war mit die UN. Wein war fur mich ein traum!
Old Mar 8th 2004, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by SecretGarden
My understanding is that cutenurse's USC fiance wasn't yet divorced when they filed the first time, but in process. The RFE was for the divorce decree which they didn't have. Hence the denial and subsequent approval. Cutenurse will correct me if I'm not remembering correctly.........congrats on the visa and welcome to America!

~SG
Hi Secretgarden,

Well ye you re kind of right,in MA the divorce is final after 90 or 120 days,but our immigrationlawyer told us to start already after a waiting time from 60 days,but i guess he gave us the wrong advice!But after all we made it the second time!!!I m ready now to start my new life in the US!!!
Old Mar 8th 2004, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by DCMark
Nein, ich habe acht jahre in Wein gelebt (76-84). Mein vater war mit die UN. Wein war fur mich ein traum!
HI DC Mark,

Ye got already some austrian wine and schnaps in my suitcase..need some..lol
Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

brianheart is an unknown quantity at this point

hi cutenurse,
i'd like to express my happiness for you and your fiancee' and i wish you the very best. keep in touch and good luck.
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

WOOHOO!! what great news!!!

I arrived here last Monday - has it been a week already??? wow!! Its amazing how time flies so slowly when you are wiating for your visa and to be in your loved ones arms and then when you are together how time flies!!!

omg 4 weeks and 5 days to the Big Wedding Day and there is so much to do. When's your wedding Cutenurse or are you already marreid i forget????????

Have a safe flight!

Love Gisela xx
Old Mar 8th 2004, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by whistlestop01
WOOHOO!! what great news!!!

I arrived here last Monday - has it been a week already??? wow!! Its amazing how time flies so slowly when you are wiating for your visa and to be in your loved ones arms and then when you are together how time flies!!!

omg 4 weeks and 5 days to the Big Wedding Day and there is so much to do. When's your wedding Cutenurse or are you already marreid i forget????????

Have a safe flight!

Love Gisela xx
Hi Gisela,

Our wedding is on april the 7 th!!!
And thank you Brianheart...good luck for you both also!!!