Wikiposts

My Day at the Embassy

Old Nov 8th 2003, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough
Default Re: My Day at the Embassy

Charlie -

No question 'bout it, you 'ave to be careful to WHOM you listen 'round 'ere. Some of us are just not trustworthy. Now, take me for example... now that I fink 'bout it, DON'T take me. My advice may, or may not, be top notch. But I swear on me muvver's grave (that is, I WOULD swear on it, if she were really dead, which she is NOT) that I would never lead you astray with the kind of advice you're referrin' to. 'Owever, we DO 'ave some cute little black cats over 'ere with cute little white stripes runnin' down their backs. They make FINE pets and the aroma they give off attacts women like nuffin you've ever seen. Now there's some advice a feller can take to the bank.

Richard III

Originally posted by CharlieS
LOL.
I've been using fish as deodrant. See what happens when i listen to peoples advice
Old Nov 8th 2003, 12:37 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My Day at the Embassy

I'm familiar with them there little critters. I never thought about using them as pets though, they make such good BBQ center-pieces with the added bonus of coming self-marinated.

Originally posted by Richard III
we DO 'ave some cute little black cats over 'ere with cute little white stripes runnin' down their backs. They make FINE pets and the aroma they give off attacts women like nuffin you've ever seen. Now there's some advice a feller can take to the bank.
Richard III