MSC waiting times

Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:44 am
Annya

Default MSC waiting times

Hi Does anyone know how far MSC are with K3 processing at the moment I
read on one website June 2003 the other said August 2003
I would like to thin August as we are October ..anyone else October?
Annya

Old Dec 8th 2003, 7:21 am
Kelley

Default Re: MSC waiting times

We're October 31. I've been trying to find out what the heck is going
on with MSC myself!

Old Dec 8th 2003, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Kelley
We're October 31. I've been trying to find out what the heck is going
on with MSC myself!
We are Oct 1º and I'm very confussed too... What's the right timeline or missouri report..??

2Pat
Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Annya
Annya
good news my friends... we are very closed... check this out!!!

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...ocesstimes.jsp

2Pat
Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:49 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Annya,

Yes. Me for one.

Regards, JEff

... ..anyone else October?
Annya
Old Dec 8th 2003, 1:14 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Annya
October 7th (online) 14 (mail)
Old Dec 8th 2003, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

darljl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by doblepat
good news my friends... we are very closed... check this out!!!

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...ocesstimes.jsp

2Pat
2Pat - great detective work. That is great news for all of us autumn filers. Dar
Old Dec 8th 2003, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Am I missing something? I am not quite sure what the good news is here. This report said June 15, 2003. On the other hand we have evidence from actual couples that they are into September. One couple with an NOA1 date of 9/12/2003 received a NOA2 on 12/04/03.

Originally posted by DARLJL
2Pat - great detective work. That is great news for all of us autumn filers. Dar
Old Dec 8th 2003, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by DARLJL
Thanks...!! But the real private detective is my husband you can see his website www.patrickfoypi.com I'm just a very curious and persistent person.

2Pat
Old Dec 8th 2003, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by utopiacowboy
Am I missing something? I am not quite sure what the good news is here. This report said June 15, 2003. On the other hand we have evidence from actual couples that they are into September. One couple with an NOA1 date of 9/12/2003 received a NOA2 on 12/04/03.
well when I wrote the message it says update Dec 8th i129f processing cases of Sep 19th... now it change.... IT IS VERY CONFUSSING...

2Pat
Old Dec 8th 2003, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by doblepat
well when I wrote the message it says update Dec 8th i129f processing cases of Sep 19th... now it change.... IT IS VERY CONFUSSING...

2Pat
We are on day 96 for our I-129f for the K3. I called the number on the 1st NOA for the status of our case. The woman on the line asked where we filed....Chicago....then told me they are processing June 15th.

I feel totally shattered. Our 1st NOA is 9/3/03 and since those above and below us on the timeline have received their 2nd NOA I have thought for sure we would be hearing something any day now....we have heard nothing.

I remember a couple months ago when they showed that the processing times were between 14-21days which was wrong, I hope this is but I am doubtful.

God this is so horrible and the emotional strain is unreal. I'm ready to move to England if something doesn't change but then all this will be for nothing....not to mention my husband (the rational one) is packed and ready to go.

I hope someone here has some positive news soon. Even if it isn't us, at least it lifts my spirits to see progress.

Sorry to go on, I am having the experience now that I have watched many of you go through...it is gutt wrenching.

Thank you for listening......
Jane
Old Dec 8th 2003, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

I see September 19th still.

Originally posted by JanFree
We are on day 96 for our I-129f for the K3. I called the number on the 1st NOA for the status of our case. The woman on the line asked where we filed....Chicago....then told me they are processing June 15th.

I feel totally shattered. Our 1st NOA is 9/3/03 and since those above and below us on the timeline have received their 2nd NOA I have thought for sure we would be hearing something any day now....we have heard nothing.

I remember a couple months ago when they showed that the processing times were between 14-21days which was wrong, I hope this is but I am doubtful.

God this is so horrible and the emotional strain is unreal. I'm ready to move to England if something doesn't change but then all this will be for nothing....not to mention my husband (the rational one) is packed and ready to go.

I hope someone here has some positive news soon. Even if it isn't us, at least it lifts my spirits to see progress.

Sorry to go on, I am having the experience now that I have watched many of you go through...it is gutt wrenching.

Thank you for listening......
Jane
Old Dec 8th 2003, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe it... We are going through Chicago too. When did you speak to the lady on the phone? Who do we believe? The website or the lady on the phone? I feel ill again... It must be going around..
Ruthann
Old Dec 8th 2003, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

The website I would say is correct because this information comes direct from the Centers. The people on the phone have no clue what they are saying. They are reading from the internet just like us and have no direct contact with the Centers. The last 4 updates from MSC including this one were in this order Sept 19th, June 15th, August 6th and April 17th.

I know twice the dates went backwards and I suspect that this happened because during those few weeks MSC were taking on applications from the other Centers. I also suspect that you will see a lot of approvals from people with receipt dates around Sept. 19th in the next few weeks. I am still waiting on my RFE but last time they updated to August 6th many people around that date were approved.

Again if you ask me the 800 number operators are clueless and calling them will just give you heartache. The operators see the same thing as you and that's what's posted on the internet. Unless your calling for status inquiry they are useless.

Originally posted by ruthann1212
I can't believe it... We are going through Chicago too. When did you speak to the lady on the phone? Who do we believe? The website or the lady on the phone? I feel ill again... It must be going around..
Ruthann
Old Dec 8th 2003, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ruthann1212
Ruthann
Ruthann...

I honestly don't know what to believe or who. I suppose if I look at the facts it could be as bad as 180 days which actually is stated on the 1st NOA. I have not considered it until today but it's on there so there is that possiblity.

It is going around....but I'd rather have the flu than this lot.

Jane

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.