MSC Still waiting

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC Still waiting

Is anyone else other than me still waiting for an approval from MSC. My Ist NOA was July 29, 2003. With Leslie66 getting hers, I was hoping that I would be next, but I haven't heard anything. I even getting lonelier on this side of the approval gate....just very lonely.....all my date peers are passing my by....and I have no clue....

Sigh!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MSC Still waiting

Originally posted by GOZO
Is anyone else other than me still waiting for an approval from MSC. My Ist NOA was July 29, 2003. With Leslie66 getting hers, I was hoping that I would be next, but I haven't heard anything. I even getting lonelier on this side of the approval gate....just very lonely.....all my date peers are passing my by....and I have no clue....

Sigh!!!
Gozo,
I am Aug 20 but just as impatient. Especially with out the progress reports.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough

GOZO,
Take heart. Not all of your peers have been approved! And don't loose hope because you are my lighthouse. I am looking to you as you and I are going through the same consulate and the same procedures (k-3).
I am hearing good things from MSC and I know your's will be next.

bionut
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bionut
GOZO,
Take heart. Not all of your peers have been approved! And don't loose hope because you are my lighthouse. I am looking to you as you and I are going through the same consulate and the same procedures (k-3).
I am hearing good things from MSC and I know your's will be next.

bionut
I am right there with you witha date of August 7th.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Redbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tmushen
I am right there with you witha date of August 7th.

Mine is Agusust 25, hu hu hu hu,

I jusr hope MSC realizes how hard this ordeal....
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:07 am
Just Joined

Chaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Redbutterfly
Mine is Agusust 25, hu hu hu hu,

I jusr hope MSC realizes how hard this ordeal....
Aug 5th here
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Chaz
Aug 5th here
This is the hardest night I have had to endure yet. I have to work all night alone and this whole experience is weighing heavily on me....sigh
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by lpdiver
This is the hardest night I have had to endure yet. I have to work all night alone and this whole experience is weighing heavily on me....sigh

Hey! just one approval from an August filer will make my day.

Hope soon i will here from you guys. Good luck to us!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough

Hi There,
Aug 25th here.

bionut
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by bionut
Hi There,
Aug 25th here.

bionut

Hi! Bionut you are my guiding light... Pls keep me posted at this
e-mail addy [email protected].

Same date of NOA1, im not alone....
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey! just one approval from an August filer will make my day.

Hope soon i will here from you guys. Good luck to us!
Don't know what you will think but follow this link supposed Aug approval...hope it makes your day...lol

http://www.global7network.com/ru/us_...&p=1&post=2725
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

Hi! Bionut you are my guiding light... Pls keep me posted at this
e-mail addy [email protected].

Same date of NOA1, im not alone....

They are processing on Agugust 6, BUT no approvals so far... we need testimonies here, actual approvals...
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

They are processing on Agugust 6, BUT no approvals so far... we need testimonies here, actual approvals...

Ahhh my misunderstanding....I on the other hand am looking for working on...lol
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by GOZO

Sigh!!!

We're 8/5. It's killing me seeing things trickle in. You have got to be close. I saw a 7/29 and a 7/31 approval on the timeline site. I keep hoping they are focusing on K-3's again and we will start to see a whole bunch of approvals.

I know it's tough, we're all in the same boat. But keep the faith, and get hope from the fact that we are seeing approvals unlike last month.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by glasgowm
We're 8/5. It's killing me seeing things trickle in. You have got to be close. I saw a 7/29 and a 7/31 approval on the timeline site. I keep hoping they are focusing on K-3's again and we will start to see a whole bunch of approvals.

I know it's tough, we're all in the same boat. But keep the faith, and get hope from the fact that we are seeing approvals unlike last month.
I think part of the problems are (from other posts to this NG)
1. The fiscal year ending
2. Restaffing issues
3. Adding workload fron other offices

Maybe they are working their way out of these issues...my hope anyway...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.