Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

MSC/NBC New report for 2/6/04

MSC/NBC New report for 2/6/04

Old Feb 6th 2004, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC/NBC New report for 2/6/04

Just glancing at the reports and I noticed that they were updated. For those who are interested MSC/NBC is now processing cases as of November 5th according to the report.
Old Feb 6th 2004, 8:20 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MSC/NBC New report for 2/6/04

Originally posted by tmushen
Just glancing at the reports and I noticed that they were updated. For those who are interested MSC/NBC is now processing cases as of November 5th according to the report.

Yay!! How great!!
Thanks for sharing!
Old Feb 6th 2004, 10:23 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

t,

Processing what kind of cases as of November 5?

The report I see as displayed to the web 02/06/2004 is still the 22 January report, and there is no November 5 date on it.

Regards, JEff

Old Feb 6th 2004, 10:40 am
Wretchedmidget

The NBC one for Feb. 6th, I-129f is now up to November 5th. Maybe your cache
is being evil and still showing the January 22nd update?

> t,
    > Processing what kind of cases as of November 5?
    > The report I see as
    > displayed to the web 02/06/2004 is still the 22 January report, and
    > there is no November 5 date on it.
    > Regards, JEff
    > Originally
    > posted by tmushen
    > Just glancing at the reports and I noticed that
    > they were updated. For those who are interested MSC/NBC is now
    > processing cases as of November 5th according to the report.
    > --
    > Of course, the Internet also tells us that hot naked women want to
befriend us, so we can't be 100% sure about everything we read there. (Dave
Barry)
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Feb 6th 2004, 3:41 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Wretch,

I thought of that possibility also, so I cleared the cache and looked again, and it was still the 22 January update and still had today's 6 February post date.

However, looking again now, I do see the 6 February report with a 6 February post date, and it does say 5 November 2003 for the I-129f petitions.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by Wretchedmidget
The NBC one for Feb. 6th, I-129f is now up to November 5th. Maybe your cache
is being evil and still showing the January 22nd update?
Old Feb 7th 2004, 7:12 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

I just checked NBC/MSC and hoped to see an approval in our case....NADA.

Hope we will get processed when Nov 17th comes around. My husband left today for the US again.....sad moments. We were not granted an approval while he was here.

Going back to roots here...checking out the online status at an internet cafe.....

Glad you are moving along....best wishes
Sid & Angelika
Old Feb 7th 2004, 7:15 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SidAngelika
I just checked NBC/MSC and hoped to see an approval in our case....NADA.

Hope we will get processed when Nov 17th comes around. My husband left today for the US again.....sad moments. We were not granted an approval while he was here.

Going back to roots here...checking out the online status at an internet cafe.....

Glad you are moving along....best wishes
Sid & Angelika
Sid is back in the US, aww I am sorry girlie!, I hope you get the aproval soon!!
It is about time!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!
Old Feb 7th 2004, 7:24 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Sid is back in the US, aww I am sorry girlie!, I hope you get the aproval soon!!
It is about time!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!
thanks for your concern....yeah, it`s not easy but love will see us through....Sid taught me how to think like this again.
Thanks for everyone on the board for these replies..
Old Feb 7th 2004, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SidAngelika
thanks for your concern....yeah, it`s not easy but love will see us through....Sid taught me how to think like this again.
Thanks for everyone on the board for these replies..
I check everyday hoping to see your approval. I started this thread with you guys in mind. Did you guys ask your congressman for help. I only think I was approved because I had both my Senator and Congressman calling. Also they now have a direct phone line to MSC/NBC so they should be able to find out what is going on with your petition with a simple phone call. I will say a pray for you. Good luck.