Wikiposts

MSC/NBC Approvals????

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC/NBC Approvals????

Originally posted by utopiacowboy
I am happy that our petition is moving along but I really feel bad for you guys. Whatever happened to "first-come, first-served"? I know how it feels to be waiting and wondering what is going on. Especially when there are people like us who did get approved! I am praying for you and all else who wait, Michi.
Thanks utopiacowboy...how is your case coming along?? Have you gotten packet 3 yet?? Do you have an interview date yet?? I hope the rest of the process goes nice and smoothly for you guys
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by BZ23
My wife and I had a NOA1 of Oct. 30. We received our NOA2 on Jan. 12 for her K3. Don't know why we were skipped ahead of so many others, but you all are sure to receive a response soon.

After an extremely difficult and disturbing week after we received our NOA2, and 40+ hours of talks on the phone, we are back on track and loving each other more than ever before. Anyone who followed my previous post back on approval day--thanks so much. It helped me see exactly what we had to do. Fear is a killer. Secrets an instigator.
I'm glad everything worked out for you guys That's wonderful news!! I remember reading your post, and was wondering what had happened. Congratulations!
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 6:13 am
Joe D.

MSC:
NOA 1 Oct 28, 2003
NOA 2 Jan 23, 2004

85 days!
Just got it today!

SidAngelika <member18484@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by Michi
    >
    > > Hi everyone
    >
    > >
    >
    > > I was just wondering how many of us are still awaiting an approval
    > > from MSC/NBC?? I haven't heard of any approvals lately and i'm
    > > wondering what could possibly be the hold up?? I've been waiting for
    > > 91 days now, and still no approval
    >
    > >
    >
    > > How many of us with NOA1 from October are still awaiting an approval?
    > >
    >
    > MSC is our hold up .. with an RFE moving us to Nov 17th.. otherwise we
    > would have been through already since we filed back in June!
    >
    > Last I heard they were processing 2nd half of Oct now!

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

I saw that there was an approval today and I hoped it was you guys - but again it was someone who has been waiting a little less time! I don't begrudge them but what about everyone else?

We are moving along nicely. It took a week to go to the NVC and then a week in the NVC and now it is on its way to Bogota. My wife should be receiving something in 2 to 4 weeks and then the interview and that's it for Part 1. On to the EAD and AOS and part 2. The US embassy in Bogota has open interviews for K1 and K3 applicants. You show up at 7 am any day Monday through Thursday once you have everything ready.

Originally posted by Michi
Thanks utopiacowboy...how is your case coming along?? Have you gotten packet 3 yet?? Do you have an interview date yet?? I hope the rest of the process goes nice and smoothly for you guys
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by utopiacowboy
I saw that there was an approval today and I hoped it was you guys - but again it was someone who has been waiting a little less time! I don't begrudge them but what about everyone else?

Well at least we know MSC/NBC is doing "something" Hopefully any day now I can also post my approval

We are moving along nicely. It took a week to go to the NVC and then a week in the NVC and now it is on its way to Bogota. My wife should be receiving something in 2 to 4 weeks and then the interview and that's it for Part 1. On to the EAD and AOS and part 2. The US embassy in Bogota has open interviews for K1 and K3 applicants. You show up at 7 am any day Monday through Thursday once you have everything ready.
That's good news!! Do you know if the embassy in Bogota will give her the visa that same day? (hope so)