Wikiposts

MSC/NBC Approvals????

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC/NBC Approvals????

Hi everyone

I was just wondering how many of us are still awaiting an approval from MSC/NBC?? I haven't heard of any approvals lately and i'm wondering what could possibly be the hold up?? I've been waiting for 91 days now, and still no approval

How many of us with NOA1 from October are still awaiting an approval?
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:23 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC/NBC Approvals????

Originally posted by Michi
Hi everyone

I was just wondering how many of us are still awaiting an approval from MSC/NBC?? I haven't heard of any approvals lately and i'm wondering what could possibly be the hold up?? I've been waiting for 91 days now, and still no approval

Hi Michi -

I'm in November, not October - but, I just want to comment that I've also noticed that there haven't been any approvals since the beginning of January.

Very frustrating. I wonder if there *is* something going on.
K
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

mattm1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Indeed we are still waiting our NOA1 was Oct 7th 2003 so this lull is very frustating. We phoned the phone line and the guy said that they should be doing them anyday soon (this was last Friday!) and he said they'd get Octobers done by the end of January but we will see I guess. Hopefully something happens soon!
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

GoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant future

My NOA is from November 18th and still nothing either.
The 60 day timeline they had for issuing my AP was last Sunday and I still haven't heard anything.

At least I can go get the EAD in a local USCIS office once the 90 day period is up.

Hang in there, guys.
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by mattm1980
Indeed we are still waiting our NOA1 was Oct 7th 2003 so this lull is very frustating. We phoned the phone line and the guy said that they should be doing them anyday soon (this was last Friday!) and he said they'd get Octobers done by the end of January but we will see I guess. Hopefully something happens soon!
God I hope this is true. Although my instincts from reading this forum leads me to not trust the mis-information line. I was hoping my husband would be here by the end of February, but by the looks of it, we're looking at March.
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:10 am
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough

I am pulling for you Michi and everyone else with NOA1 in Oct!! We're not too far behind with a NOA1 of Nov 7 so your approvals would be good news for us as well.

I was wondering ... does anyone know if there is any sort of regular schedule that NBC posts updates to their processing dates on the Web site? Monthly? Bi-weekly? It hasn't changed since Jan 7 (as I'm sure most of us know, being obsessed with our pending anticipated approvals as we are).

Fingers continue to be crossed ... we're ready to move on to the next step!

Hi everyone

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

I am happy that our petition is moving along but I really feel bad for you guys. Whatever happened to "first-come, first-served"? I know how it feels to be waiting and wondering what is going on. Especially when there are people like us who did get approved! I am praying for you and all else who wait, Michi.

Hi everyone

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:19 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mrs.jar2b
I am pulling for you Michi and everyone else with NOA1 in Oct!! We're not too far behind with a NOA1 of Nov 7 so your approvals would be good news for us as well.

I was wondering ... does anyone know if there is any sort of regular schedule that NBC posts updates to their processing dates on the Web site? Monthly? Bi-weekly? It hasn't changed since Jan 7 (as I'm sure most of us know, being obsessed with our pending anticipated approvals as we are).

I believe it's supposed to be twice a month (1st & 15th, roughly). You can see the 'schedule' by looking at the AILA site - they have historical processing documents.

http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=16,2921
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

mattm1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

The updates seem to be pretty irregular recently but in the past I seem to remember them always being the 1st and 15th (although they wouldn't release them until a week or two later!!). When they will release a new one who knows, I've given up trying to guess what is going on anymore!!

With regards to the first come first served absolutely, I don't want others to wait longer but it seems very unfair that some people send in their applications a week or two earlier and then get them approved a week or two later than others. That just means that we have to wait a month longer!! Like I say I'm glad for everyone else as we all know how horrible this process is but this is a very unfair way of doing things!
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 1:13 pm
Kcarz

KimJ <member16491@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by Michi
    >
    > > Hi everyone
    >
    > >
    >
    > > I was just wondering how many of us are still awaiting an approval
    > > from MSC/NBC?? I haven't heard of any approvals lately and i'm
    > > wondering what could possibly be the hold up?? I've been waiting for
    > > 91 days now, and still no approval
    >
    > >
    >
    > > How many of us with NOA1 from October are still awaiting an approval?

------------

Yes this wait is a bit frustrating I am November 17 1NOA K3 and when I
saw that some Oct. 17th had not been dealt with I didnt get too
hopeful for a quicker approval. Of course, I now wonder if I will
recieve an RFE-one never knows which way things go with BCIS.
Great having fellow K3ers,etc... waiting this is a supportive site.
    > >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi Michi -
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm in November, not October - but, I just want to comment that I've
    > also noticed that there haven't been any approvals since the beginning
    > of January.
    >
    >
    >
    > Very frustrating. I wonder if there *is* something going on.
    >
    > K

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Hi everyone

First NOA Oct. 17. Still waiting on NOA 2.
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

BZ23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

My wife and I had a NOA1 of Oct. 30. We received our NOA2 on Jan. 12 for her K3. Don't know why we were skipped ahead of so many others, but you all are sure to receive a response soon.

After an extremely difficult and disturbing week after we received our NOA2, and 40+ hours of talks on the phone, we are back on track and loving each other more than ever before. Anyone who followed my previous post back on approval day--thanks so much. It helped me see exactly what we had to do. Fear is a killer. Secrets an instigator.
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 1:51 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

MSC is our hold up .. with an RFE moving us to Nov 17th.. otherwise we would have been through already since we filed back in June!
Last I heard they were processing 2nd half of Oct now!
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 3:27 pm
Michael Branstine

i am in august 19 and still nothing so i think we all have a great wait
left .. i am close to 150 days now
mike

KimJ wrote:

>Originally posted by Michi
    >
    >>Hi everyone
    >>
    >
    >
    >>I was just wondering how many of us are still awaiting an approval
    >>from MSC/NBC?? I haven't heard of any approvals lately and i'm
    >>wondering what could possibly be the hold up?? I've been waiting for
    >>91 days now, and still no approval
    >>
    >
    >
    >>How many of us with NOA1 from October are still awaiting an approval?
    >>
    >Hi Michi -
    >I'm in November, not October - but, I just want to comment that I've
    >also noticed that there haven't been any approvals since the beginning
    >of January.
    >Very frustrating. I wonder if there *is* something going on.
    >K
    >

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by mrs.jar2b

Thanks mrs.jar2b!!! I was also wondering about when MSC/NBC will submit its new processing report...I was thinking it should be any day now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.