is MSC /NBC ?

Old Aug 16th 2004, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road
Smile is MSC /NBC ?

is MSC /NBC working fast or not ? in how many months they will approve I-129F for wife
thanx
Old Aug 16th 2004, 7:52 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: is MSC /NBC ?

Originally Posted by pkmk
is MSC /NBC working fast or not ? in how many months they will approve I-129F for wife
thanx
Unfortunately MSC/NBC (Yes it is the same service center) is backlogged, not only with I-129's but Advance of parole (I-131) and Employment authorization (I-765)
I see your wife's I-130 has been approved, You might want to take the I-130 route vs I-129 (K3 route) since it is already approved, your wife will land as a CPR or PR and you will avoid the AOS and EAD hassle!.
I sent my I-130 to NSC last year (September) and I am still waiting.. Did you really send it to NSC.. or is that a typo??
Hope your wife gets her approval soon!!
Take care!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Aug 16th 2004 at 7:56 am.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: is MSC /NBC ?

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Unfortunately MSC/NBC (Yes it is the same service center) is backlogged, not only with I-129's but Advance of parole (I-131) and Employment authorization (I-765)
I see your wife's I-130 has been approved, You might want to take the I-130 route vs I-129 (K3 route) since it is already approved, your wife will land as a CPR or PR and you will avoid the AOS and EAD hassle!.
I sent my I-130 to NSC last year (September) and I am still waiting.. Did you really send it to NSC.. or is that a typo??
Hope your wife gets her approval soon!!
Take care!

hi what is CPR or PR ? ya i really send I-130 to NSC but how many months MSC is taking to approve I -129F & transfer to spouse country ..
thanx
Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: is MSC /NBC ?

hi what is CPR or PR ?

PR [or LPR -- "lapper" in immigration-speak] = permanent residence [lawful permanent residence]. It is also known as the "green card" or "la mica" [the cards used to be light green many decades ago].

CPR or CR = LPR status subect to a 2 year condition. This is imposed on "EB-5" investor or many marriage based PR grants.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Zenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the rough

Either i'm getting confused or you are.

If you filed the I-130 at Nebraska, there is NOOOOO way you are approved.

So, it must have been Vermont?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:06 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: is MSC /NBC ?

Originally Posted by Zenas
Either i'm getting confused or you are.

If you filed the I-130 at Nebraska, there is NOOOOO way you are approved.

So, it must have been Vermont?
It had to be vermont, there is NO way his I-130 got approved in only 2 months thru NSC..
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
It had to be vermont, there is NO way his I-130 got approved in only 2 months thru NSC..

no its not vermont i got approved for I-130 from NSC
Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Zenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the rough

Sorry, you must be mistaken.

You have a LIN # for an I-130 from NSC with a date of June/July2004 and it is approved? Are you sure it's not just the notice (NOA1?) what is the wording of the message? Are you sure you have a LIN#?

If this is indeed your timeline...
23rd JUNE 2004 APPLY I-130 IN NSC
13th JULY 2004 APPROVED FROM USCIS CHECKED ONLINE

Then you must be looking at your NOA1, not an approval. Not even the fastest service centre is processing that fast.

UNLESS, did you have an expedite?

Also, if you did have an approved I-130, you really don't need the K3 anymore.

I'm just completely shocked, as this doesn't make any sense unless
A you are not sure of something
B you were an extreme case of expediting

Last edited by Zenas; Aug 17th 2004 at 3:28 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Smile

ya i got LIN # for an I-130 from NSC with a date of June/July2004 and it is approved i got receipt (noa) which i attached with I-129F documents & submit in to chicago service center from there also i got receipt (noa) that they received my file now tell me is that noa 1 for I-129F or not ?

thanx
Old Aug 19th 2004, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

ya i got LIN # for an I-130 from NSC with a date of June/July2004 and it is approved i got receipt (noa) which i attached with I-129F documents & submit in to chicago service center from there also i got receipt (noa) that they received my file now tell me is that noa 1 for I-129F or not ?

thanx
How many NOAs did you receive from Nebraska for the I-130?
Old Aug 19th 2004, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Millana is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx
What does it say on the June/July notice that you recieved ? Does it say your application was "approved?" Its unlikely that you got approved that quick, maybe what you have is the "Notice of Action" (1st NOA).
Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: is MSC /NBC ?

i received one NOA "notice of action " from Nebraska for I-130 .