Wikiposts

Msc/nbc

Old Jan 24th 2004, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Msc/nbc

How about waking up. There are people waiting a long time because of your incompetence. Why the hell are the K3 applications forwarded to MSC when they can't handle them. Newest center and soon to be just like the rest of them. Like I said a long time ago this is just flat out poor management. I have been waiting almost 6 months and my application is still on the shelf doing nothing.

Inital processing supposdly was completed prior to receiving an RFE. What bullshit as I am approaching my second 90 days as are many others who have received RFE's.

I wish I found this newsgroup prior to filing because I would have known what a joke this whole process was. We could have filed the K1 finance visa and then the application would have stayed at Vermont where they seem to have a clue what they are doing.

Let's see 4 status inquires, 3 letters from my lawyer, a personal letter from me to the director and inquiries by both my Senator and Congressional Rep with no responses. I never knew that a center that we fund with our tax dollars could just do as they please!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Msc/nbc

Originally posted by tmushen
How about waking up. There are people waiting a long time because of your incompetence. Why the hell are the K3 applications forwarded to MSC when they can't handle them. Newest center and soon to be just like the rest of them. Like I said a long time ago this is just flat out poor management. I have been waiting almost 6 months and my application is still on the shelf doing nothing.

Inital processing supposdly was completed prior to receiving an RFE. What bullshit as I am approaching my second 90 days as are many others who have received RFE's.

I wish I found this newsgroup prior to filing because I would have known what a joke this whole process was. We could have filed the K1 finance visa and then the application would have stayed at Vermont where they seem to have a clue what they are doing.

Let's see 4 status inquires, 3 letters from my lawyer, a personal letter from me to the director and inquiries by both my Senator and Congressional Rep with no responses. I never knew that a center that we fund with our tax dollars could just do as they please!
I have tried to stay patient for the past month. I have looked at other alternatives such as filing the I130 in Turkey. I continue to say to myself I might as well wait a little longer before filing in Turkey but I have now been saying that since November 10th. The reason I keep holding off because I am scared that by filing in Turkey who knows what else could go wrong because BCIS doesn't even know their own rules.

Yes I can file, No I can't file depending on what side of the bed they wake up own will determine the answer I get that particular day. This is not fair and it's an absolute joke. When I call I am lucky if I could understand the Immigration Officers because half of them speak broken English. These are the people that are protecting our homeland give me a break. They use Homeland Security as an excuse as to why they are so slow. I could appreciate if additional security checks are done to protect us because I was there when the World Trade Center fell but it angers me when they use it as an excuse.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

I have tried to stay patient for the past month. I have looked at other alternatives such as filing the I130 in Turkey. I continue to say to myself I might as well wait a little longer before filing in Turkey but I have now been saying that since November 10th. The reason I keep holding off because I am scared that by filing in Turkey who knows what else could go wrong because BCIS doesn't even know their own rules.

Yes I can file, No I can't file depending on what side of the bed they wake up own will determine the answer I get that particular day. This is not fair and it's an absolute joke. When I call I am lucky if I could understand the Immigration Officers because half of them speak broken English. These are the people that are protecting our homeland give me a break. They use Homeland Security as an excuse as to why they are so slow. I could appreciate if additional security checks are done to protect us because I was there when the World Trade Center fell but it angers me when they use it as an excuse.
My last phone call I was told my case will be processed by December 6th. Hello December 6th was last month. I know the officer meant to say February 6th but I didn't bother to even correct him. It's not funny that they are this dumb.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 5:07 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

My last phone call I was told my case will be processed by December 6th. Hello December 6th was last month. I know the officer meant to say February 6th but I didn't bother to even correct him. It's not funny that they are this dumb.
Well first off I am in Germany with my Angelika, and just checked the status online and see that NBC is now at Oct 21st.. wow! now that is really moving down the ole road.. if this thing goes any faster, I could get whiplash from the speed of the process! I will check back in a few more days and see how its going..

Life is good when your with the one you love! Catch you in a few.. take care.. Sid & Angelika
Old Jan 25th 2004, 9:54 am
Derrick Williams

I have an RFE with the MSC, they have had my reply since December
30th. I applied for a K3 with them (my I-129F portion) under the
Family Life Act.

I also have an RFE with the Vermont center with my I-130, and will be
submitting my answer soon. I don't know how long they take to process
the paperwork once they get it, in general. If MSC is as bad as people
say, what happens if Vermont approves the I-130? I'd get the K-3 and
just eat the processing fee for MSC since it's a moot point?

Both RFE's were for dumb mistakes with the paperwork, such as not
having an original signature and so on.

Still in the waiting game with everyone else here!

-Derrick

Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Derrick Williams
I have an RFE with the MSC, they have had my reply since December
30th. I applied for a K3 with them (my I-129F portion) under the
Family Life Act.

I also have an RFE with the Vermont center with my I-130, and will be
submitting my answer soon. I don't know how long they take to process
the paperwork once they get it, in general. If MSC is as bad as people
say, what happens if Vermont approves the I-130? I'd get the K-3 and
just eat the processing fee for MSC since it's a moot point?

Both RFE's were for dumb mistakes with the paperwork, such as not
having an original signature and so on.

If Vermont approves the I130 you would proceed with that application which really is better because even though you might have wait a little longer for NVC to process your case you will get your green card very soon after you enter the US. Thus you get lucky by not having to deal with this shit immigration system in regards to having to wait for adjustment of status and receipt of your green card if you come in on a K3 visa.

Still in the waiting game with everyone else here!

-Derrick
Old Jan 25th 2004, 12:28 pm
Spahi

Tmushen,
I do understand your frustration. I waited 127 days before I received
a RFE. I had to call both my senator and congressman on Jan. 5, then
and then only MSC send me a RFE on Jan. 13.

Old Jan 25th 2004, 2:37 pm
Rn

I've got a K3 RFE too. Started the process in Aug. They received my reply
on Nov. 25th. I sure hope to hear something soon given that the waiting is
starting to get old. I'm not sure what to do next, given the "black hole"
that seems to be the MSC. I'm thinking of waiting until the end of the
month, and then getting my Rep involved, but I'm not sure that's even going
to help any. My I-130 is with TSC, ..haha.., I should hear something from
them by summertime.

Old Jan 25th 2004, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Rn
I've got a K3 RFE too. Started the process in Aug. They received my reply
on Nov. 25th. I sure hope to hear something soon given that the waiting is
starting to get old. I'm not sure what to do next, given the "black hole"
that seems to be the MSC. I'm thinking of waiting until the end of the
month, and then getting my Rep involved, but I'm not sure that's even going
to help any. My I-130 is with TSC, ..haha.., I should hear something from
them by summertime.
Each day there are more and more people who post that they have been waiting on their RFE's for a long time. It's not on this message board. As I said many times previously this isn't fair. It has nothing to do with our cases and has everything to do with MSC incompetence. In reality at least for the people who received RFE's from October and there after we got the short end of the stick as it looks like our applications were put back in with the new applications. (Hopefully we are at least that lucky but I sure in a few weeks people with orginal applcation receipt dates after our RFE dates will start getting approved while we wait like we don't exist.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 4:39 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Each day there are more and more people who post that they have been waiting on their RFE's for a long time. It's not on this message board. As I said many times previously this isn't fair. It has nothing to do with our cases and has everything to do with MSC incompetence. In reality at least for the people who received RFE's from October and there after we got the short end of the stick as it looks like our applications were put back in with the new applications. (Hopefully we are at least that lucky but I sure in a few weeks people with orginal applcation receipt dates after our RFE dates will start getting approved while we wait like we don't exist.
Could someone present their case on TV? It really is no fair that you guys have to wait this long while eole with NOA1's close to your RFE dates are being approved. I know RFE's get sent to a different pile, but this is just too unbelieveable.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Could someone present their case on TV? It really is no fair that you guys have to wait this long while eole with NOA1's close to your RFE dates are being approved. I know RFE's get sent to a different pile, but this is just too unbelieveable.
I just got a call from my Senator's office and was told that the file was given to an officer and will be done today. She told me if I knew how to check the website for an approval and I told her I check 100 times a day. She said if you don't see a decision by Wednesday to call her. We shall see.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got a call from my Senator's office and was told that the file was given to an officer and will be done today. She told me if I knew how to check the website for an approval and I told her I check 100 times a day. She said if you don't see a decision by Wednesday to call her. We shall see.
Tmushen, I hope this is true!!!! I am crossing my fingers for you
Old Jan 26th 2004, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Me too! And yours too, Michi!

Originally posted by Michi
Tmushen, I hope this is true!!!! I am crossing my fingers for you